News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kman96

Quote from: shadowkirby on October 24, 2012, 09:36:02 PMI'd go for you, Kman! ;)
FFggTTEXXcFjkdfujebhwuxbeuehbjwjnbyhwnbxnbyuckbgfuxhr

No.
Party Hard!
[close]

EFitTrainr

I like food.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: shadowkirby on October 24, 2012, 10:17:47 PMAren't all the mods (except Kefka)?
Yeah, but Harvest is the only one who might have gone and done something stupid(copious quantites of drugs, perhaps) and as a result, actually be dead.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Kman96

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on October 24, 2012, 11:28:40 PMYeah, but Harvest is the only one who might have gone and done something stupid(copious quantites of drugs, perhaps) and as a result, actually be dead.
didn't he post a few months back that he had a yeast infection...?
Party Hard!
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Kman96 on October 24, 2012, 11:25:07 PMFFggTTEXXcFjkdfujebhwuxbeuehbjwjnbyhwnbxnbyuckbgfuxhr

No.

I'd go for you! A true gentleman can always be flexible.

....but yeah hope you feel better.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

the_last_sheikah

Perhaps it's time to get some new mods?  NEW WORLD ORDER!
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

MassiveMayhem

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on October 25, 2012, 05:36:20 AMPerhaps it's time to get some new mods?  NEW WORLD ORDER!
I'm with you. Let's have an election.
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

FSM-Reapr

Kman96

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 25, 2012, 04:04:31 AMA true gentleman can always be flexible.
That's what she said :D
Party Hard!
[close]

the_last_sheikah

^This made my afternoon, not my day so much, but it made me chuckle.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

TheZeldaPianist275

Going to Zelda Symphony Chicago tonight! :DDDD

Jub3r7

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on October 24, 2012, 10:14:47 PMThat reminds me, is Harvest dead?
Last Active: September 30, 2012, 10:52:35 PM
Last Post: August 30th

Don't read his last post, it's not a pleasant one
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SuperFireKirby

Well now that you've said that, I'm kind of forced to read it.

Roz~

Autumn break finally yesssss
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.