News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Well, maybe that's cuz you're a math person and therefore are good at both. I would have to study really hard for tests just to get B's on Algebra tests, but in Geometry I didn't do homework a lot of the time and slacked off in class and got A's on every single test. Same with Trig.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Zunawe

Geometry is a lot more problem solving, especially when you get into proofs. Trig is the same with identities. Algebra can be broken down into a bunch of individual components that work for every problem, meaning you have to understand each step to be able to solve it. That's probably where the separation is. People are either good at memorizing steps, or finding the path to the solution themselves. And then there's calculus where you have to do both at the same time.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Kman96

Party Hard!
[close]

MaestroUGC

Quote from: Kman96 on November 11, 2012, 10:28:28 AMTo me,

Math=Math
Sloved using Math.

As seen on School House Rock!
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

MoboMoga

Quote from: MaestroUGC on November 11, 2012, 10:37:29 AMAs seen on School House Rock!

I love school house rock! It provides a lot of info. The tunes are catchy as well!

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Winter

Zunawe

You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

FSM-Reapr

Spit you such a stalker ::)

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Dude

MassiveMayhem

I got a job, DJing at weddings on weekends. SO EXCITED I ACTUALLY HAVE A JOB.
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

SuperFireKirby

That job sounds kinda amazing and terrible at the same time.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

the_last_sheikah

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/animal-crossing-music/ldjcaihhhmemeidcfbcadilcmfdaikkg
CHROME USERS AND ANIMAL CROSSING FANS ALIKE!  THIS IS TRULY THE GREATEST THING EVER!!!!!!
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

MassiveMayhem

Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.