Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kman96

Video proof or it didn't happen.
Party Hard!
[close]

TheZeldaPianist275

That is so mean.  But I'm still cracking up.

SuperFireKirby

A combined 4 years of public school health and drug prevention classes and never once was I told the truth. Give SFK a little too much malt liquor and all of a sudden he can actually talk to people, including those of the female subspecies.

Great night. Perfect way to end zee world.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Kman96

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on December 21, 2012, 09:39:06 PMGreat night. Perfect way to end zee world.
Correction: End of Zee Waurld.

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on December 21, 2012, 09:39:06 PMGive SFK a little too much malt liquor and all of a sudden he can actually talk to people, including those of the female subspecies.
Who are you, Dr. Raj Kuthrapali?
Party Hard!
[close]

DrP

ETF just did a pretty awesome thing!!

and it pretty much made my day.

SuperFireKirby

Sooooo just an ordinary day?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

ETFROXX

<3

I gave DrP a Starbucks gift card via Facebook. :3

the_last_sheikah

Quote from: Kman96 on December 21, 2012, 09:59:41 PMWho are you, Dr. Raj Kuthrapali?
HAHAHAHAHA!! I just saw that episode last night, such a good show.  And kudos for spelling his name right.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

SlowPokemon

OMG just watched the first season, it's hilarious. Will be buying the other seasons soon.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Kman96

My dad's like addicted. He went out and ordered all of the seasons...then he watches them like nonstop on repeat until a new episode/season is available.
Party Hard!
[close]

the_last_sheikah

It's so good, but the one thing I can't stand is the people who say they are nerds because they watch the show.  Seriously, the dumb ass cheerleaders at school are always all "OMG I watched Big Bang Theory last night and it was soooo funny.  I understood all the jokes LOL Im such a nerd."  NO, F*** YOU!

...sorry, this is a MMD topic, I'll step off my rant.  But it is true and it does piss me off.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Yugi

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Kman96 on December 22, 2012, 01:46:39 PMMy dad's like addicted. He went out and ordered all of the seasons...then he watches them like nonstop on repeat until a new episode/season is available.

It's not that good lol! I personally think Modern Family is the funniest show on tv.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Bubbles

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on December 22, 2012, 03:12:23 PMIt's so good, but the one thing I can't stand is the people who say they are nerds because they watch the show.  Seriously, the dumb ass cheerleaders at school are always all "OMG I watched Big Bang Theory last night and it was soooo funny.  I understood all the jokes LOL Im such a nerd."  NO, F*** YOU!

...sorry, this is a MMD topic, I'll step off my rant.  But it is true and it does piss me off.

Actually, I hate it just because of this reason. Its hard to watch it without hearing someone annoyingly screaming "BAZINGA"

Ruto

Watched 'The Hobbit' today with Mashi and Saria. It was awesome XDDDD

Also we saw the holiday things they had in Midtown.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.