my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Snapchatting with MassiveMayhem is just.... XD oh god we are so weird
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Olimar12345

Today I realized that I have more games for my virtual Boy than I do for my WiiU...

gj nintendo
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

blueflower999

Mores games=/=better console.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: blueflower999 on March 20, 2013, 01:55:03 PMMores games=/=better console.

More games, however = more sellable console.  Nintendo needs to get on the ball.

What do we have to look forward to?  Pikmin 3 doesn't have a release date yet, neither does The Wonderful 101.  Wind Waker HD is set for this fall, and that's way too far away.  Somehow Wii U sales need to step up NOW.

SlowPokemon

Fall isn't too far away o_O Are you kidding me? Compared to some other waits, it's great that they can announce AND release a game in the same year. It's why I was so shocked at Pokemon X and Y.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: SlowPokemon on March 20, 2013, 02:09:05 PMFall isn't too far away o_O Are you kidding me? Compared to some other waits, it's great that they can announce AND release a game in the same year. It's why I was so shocked at Pokemon X and Y.

Are YOU kidding ME?  X and Y was a great surprise, but that's 3DS.  Really Wind Waker's the only thing like that they've given us, and there are simply not enough beastly titles out to convince gamers they need one.  Where are our amazing first-party titles?  Metroid?  Kirby?  Star Fox?  We've got NSMBU and Nintendo Land, plus the sub-average NG3: Razor's Edge and Sing Party, and now Lego City Undercover.  With 3ds, after the launch stuff, they were tiding us over with OoT3D and SF643D until SM3D and Mario Kart 7.

Slow, have you seen the sales?  I'm definitely hopeful about Wii U's prospect, and hope to get one soon just because of what the future holds for it, but you can't deny that right now they just are not shifting enough units.

KefkaticFanatic

Because nobody wants to buy a console with no games :P

me irl
[close]

Roz~

Man, what's with everyone saying the WiiU's having a bad time because "there are no games on the console"? Okay, it is true. There aren't a lot of games on the WiiU right now. But it could be worse. The PS3 launch was a commercial failure, and a year after getting a Xbox 360 on day one, a whole bunch of people started selling their consoles because the system lacked games. So it's bad. But it was obviously gonna happen.

It's not like we're gonna see big first-party titles on the WiiU so early. We had a Zelda game when the Wii launched, but it was a port. Mario Galaxy was released a year after the system launched,  so it took a year before the Wii got a nice Mario game. They released NSMBWU at launch... so there's your amazing first-party title.

Also I'd rather wait than having to play a game like Sonic '06, or having to play remakes. I'm not gonna pay $40 for a game I already own. Besides, as I've mentioned before, it happens all the time. If you don't want to feel you're being ripped off just don't buy the console on day 1 or right after it's been released.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

blueflower999

^What she said. I personally think Nintendo Land is better than any 2D Mario game, but that might just be me?
Bulbear! Blueflower999

TheZeldaPianist275

I agree with most of this, but you can't deny that Wii U's sales are AWFUL.  Nintendo needs to do something drastic, if only for that reason.

Roz~

I'm not denying it, I'm saying it's normal, even though it's kinda sad. There's no reason for any hardcore gamers to buy a WiiU because all the good games are ports (Batman, AC, etc) and most of them have already played those games. The console is a bit to expensive for casual gamers to buy too. So there's clearly a problem here, but it'll be fixed in due time. The same thing happened with the 3DS and now look: PMD, FE, Luigi's Mansion, Code of Princess, Virtue's Last Reward, Etrian Odyssey, Paper Mario, KH... and these are just the title I came with on the spot. So yeah, no need to worry. The WiiU isn't gonna be like the Wii.

But I'm kinda curious. I'd like to compare the WiiU sales to the PS3 and Xbox 360 sales when the consoles were just released. Then maybe we'd see if the WiiU's doing as bad as everyone thinks.

TheZeldaPianist275

That's a good idea.  Valid points.

Kman96

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on March 20, 2013, 03:48:58 PMI agree with most of this, but you can't deny that Wii U's sales are AWFUL.  Nintendo needs to do something drastic, if only for that reason.
*woosh*
Party Hard!
[close]

Yugi

If they announce No More Heroes 3 on Wii U it might just make me buy the console.

It might.

Roz~

http://operationrainfall.com/final-fantasy-x-hd-to-include-x-2/

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Please be International Versions
That'd make my year.