Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GaryOak

I just got the best birthday card ever XD.  It's not totally spoiler-free so maybe don't look if you haven't played 999.

Spoiler

There's a good reason why it's creepy but it's a long story. But that Clover is SO CUTE.
[close]

In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

ETFROXX

So today I planned to skip my english class because I didn't have my paper draft done, right.

LATER I FIND OUT THE CLASS WAS CANCELED ANYWAY. :D #winning

Also I made a great pun.

NSFW.

Spoiler
Me: *sees wet sign* Slippery when wet... me too!
Boyfriend: Wh- aw girl..
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Gurl, though you made have provided the adequate forewarning, THIS IS NO PLACE FOR YOUR FILTHY PUNOGRAPHY.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

ETFROXX

Pshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

Pit0010

OMG DUCKTALES! I USED TO PLAY THAT WHEN I WAS SMALL! But kept dying XD
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

blueflower999

Quote from: Pit0010 on March 27, 2013, 01:15:21 AMOMG DUCKTALES! I USED TO PLAY THAT WHEN I WAS SMALL! But kept dying XD
I have it for NES and I can't beat a single stage. XD
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Bubbles

ASDFAJKFL;S F

I GOT MY CATTTTT

We put her in my room, and so far the whole time shes been exploring. She loves looking at herself in the mirror and out the window too. Whenever theres something that she doesnt know what it is, she pounces on it. Being 6 months old, EVERYTHING is unfamiliar to her

I just really love her ok

Nebbles

I got my driver's license!
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on March 27, 2013, 11:55:14 AMASDFAJKFL;S F

I GOT MY CATTTTT

We put her in my room, and so far the whole time shes been exploring. She loves looking at herself in the mirror and out the window too. Whenever theres something that she doesnt know what it is, she pounces on it. Being 6 months old, EVERYTHING is unfamiliar to her

I just really love her ok

Aww that's cute.  I really want a cat, but most of my family's allergic.  Me included :<

Bubbles

Get a hypoallergenic one! They're not necessarily all ugly like the hairless ones

Nebbles

My sister just got a kitty like that and she's precious!
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Bubbles

I've named her Selim. No one else in my family likes it, but I know from experience that if I call her that enough it'll catch on :D

MaestroUGC

Do we kill it now, or later?
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.