Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ricky

I don't listen to music when I'm on a walk etc. but I let it play in my head instead. So in a sense I have a playlist in my head. I guess some of you guys and girls also "listen" to music this way sometimes.

SuperFireKirby

^Basically anytime I'm not listening to music, I have a song playing in my head.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Nebbles

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on May 09, 2013, 06:02:26 PMOut on a walk today, listening to music, and the Song of Storms popped up on my playlist.  About halfway through the song, it legitly started to rain.  That just made me smile.

That sounds awesome... reminds me of when I pinned the song of storms onto the bag I got (which has pins with the c pad/a buttons for ocarina songs) and it rained all week. I felt like the hero of time.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SlowPokemon

It made my day to realize that now that both Yugi and BDS look the same, I can skip over any post that looks like that regardless of who's speaking.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Waddle Bro

Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 11, 2013, 08:32:03 AMIt made my day to realize that now that both Yugi and BDS look the same, I can skip over any post that looks like that regardless of who's speaking.
this lol

SlowPokemon

Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 11, 2013, 08:32:03 AMIt made my day to realize that now that both Yugi and BDS look the same, I can skip over any post that looks like that regardless of who's speaking.

Because I got a warning about this from Kefka, I hope everyone who saw this understands that IT WAS A JOKE and I DO NOT HATE EITHER YUGI OR BLACKDRAGONSLAYER. It should be known that both are participating in my current TWG and are contributing to the game, so of course I appreciate this. I DO NOT HATE EITHER OF THEM and I hope you guys don't think I'm an annoying prick as Kefka seems to.

Olimar12345

On my way to getting my new computer, thanks to Winter!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Dude

Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 11, 2013, 01:24:12 PMI DO NOT HATE EITHER OF THEM
You're one of very few, my friend.

SlowPokemon

My point is that I don't legitimately hate ANYONE on this forum. Mostly.

Dude

Nor do I.

I just dislike people to a point where I want them to either shut up or leave.

It's close, but not quite.

blueflower999

Here's an idea:

How about we all stop hating on each other.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Dude

Winter

Quote from: Olimar12345 on May 11, 2013, 01:30:26 PMOn my way to getting my new computer, thanks to Winter!

Awe! I don't know what to say.. haha

Waddle Bro

Also making this clear so I wouldn't sound like a total prick.
Quote from: Waddle Bro on May 11, 2013, 11:36:06 AMthis lol
It was fairly obvious that Slow was kidding in my opinion, since it'd be insanely rude and stupid to claim publicly that you hate someone. And Slow doesn't fit in that category. Sure BDS and maybe even Yugi can burn your sleeves by arguing over the smallest thing or something else. But still. (Damn, this is the point I've hit the language barrier on NSM) I was merely kidding by saying that. I thought it would be bettet to say "this lol" instead of just "lol" or ":P", since those kind of posts have a kind of a spammy feel, at least to me.

So basically I love you both, even though you sometimes make it hard. NSM, don't be hatin'.

Yugi