News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: DrP on July 15, 2013, 10:15:20 PMBMW.
Cocks buy BMW. Men buy Mercedes.

Jeremy Clarkson 101

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Waddle Bro

I want Jeremy Clarkson to become my husband.

He's the awesomeness³.

SuperFireKirby

Have you been watching the new series?!?!? It's been super ultra beautiful so far.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Waddle Bro

I still haven't, but I've been meaning to download everything illegally next week!

DrP

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on July 15, 2013, 11:53:08 PMCocks buy BMW. Men buy Mercedes.

Jeremy Clarkson 101
The problem is. Everyone in Newport Beach drives a Mercedes. They don't drive them right and they think they are the only ones on the road and SHOULD be.

Cocks drive Mercedes. BMWs are amazing.
Audi, too... but I want to test out a BMW for a few years.

SuperFireKirby

ACTUALLY I JUST REMEMBERED.

According to Jeremy Clarkson, Lord of Internal Combustion and all things Petroleum Powered(except motorcycles, which only idiots drive), the cock demographic has been making a steady shift from BMW to Audi.

So don't worry bro, you're safe.

MassiveMayhem

So I have successfully got my mom to cry during a movie. She says "Oh I could never cry in a movie, it's impossible." Well after she watched "Grave of the Fireflies" she was horribly mistaken. She wept like a baby. 
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

SuperFireKirby

lol, my mom cries during, like, EVERY movie

Also DrP, what kind of Beemer we talkin' here? Like, an old beat up 3 series? Or a brand spankin' new M3?

Bubbles

Grave of the Fireflies made me physically ill from the sadness. I was out of school for a week :P

Ruto

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on July 15, 2013, 11:53:08 PMCocks buy BMW. Azns buy Mercedes.

Jeremy Clarkson 101

Yeak okay xD

Quote from: MassiveMayhem on July 16, 2013, 08:06:18 PMSo I have successfully got my mom to cry during a movie. She says "Oh I could never cry in a movie, it's impossible." Well after she watched "Grave of the Fireflies" she was horribly mistaken. She wept like a baby. 

Oh god xD that movie...

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

SlowPokemon

Fantastic film, but I was depressed all day after watching it so idk when I'll be watching it again
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Kman96

Wtf is this movie and why have I never heard of it before?
Party Hard!
[close]

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Kman96 on July 17, 2013, 04:50:53 PMWtf is this movie and why have I never heard of it before?
Studio Ghibli movie about two Japanese children during WWII. Disney didn't want to release it with the other Ghibli films, which is probably why you haven't heard of it.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Bubbles

Quote from: Kman96 on July 17, 2013, 04:50:53 PMWtf is this movie and why have I never heard of it before?

watch it