News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mashi

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 17, 2013, 05:07:23 PMwhich is probably why you haven't heard of it.
I think it's because Kman96 isn't a hipster.

i mean seriously those arent even the right glasses, kman96
wheres the vinyl

SuperFireKirby

SO GUYZ, CEREAL GIRL UPDATE: We were hanging out today for the first time in weeks(I was in Washington, she was in Pennsylvania) and are making shit tons of plans for the rest of the summer, including: Warped Tour next week, Tampa Bay MetroCon(Florida's largest anime convention) and she doesn't even like anime(YET) but she was all like "HOLY SHIT, I COULD GO AS WONDER WOMAN." which may make standing up an unpleasant experience for me, if you know what I mean. Then camping in August on an island and fucking Atlanta(GOD DAMN THIS EVIL CITY) in September for Midtown Music Festival.

I think dating status is, like, super close. I haven't been in a good relationship in a long time, so I am fucking pumped right now.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

I live right outside of Atlanta.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

BROOOO lWE SHOULD TOTES MEET UP. IF I LEARNED ANYTHING FROM HANGING OUT WITH DRP, IT'S HANGING OUT WITH ONLINE FRIENDS IRL FOR THE FIRST TIME IS SUPER AWKWARD. LET'S DO ITTTTTTTT

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Ruto

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on July 17, 2013, 11:37:20 PMBROOOO lWE SHOULD TOTES MEET UP. IF I LEARNED ANYTHING FROM HANGING OUT WITH DRP, IT'S HANGING OUT WITH ONLINE FRIENDS IRL FOR THE FIRST TIME IS SUPER AWKWARD. LET'S DO ITTTTTTTT

It was funny to see Kefka drive for the first time in real life, yeah.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

KefkaticFanatic

Hey I had never driven there before and I was nervous D:

me irl
[close]

Ruto

That's okay. We're none of us perfect.

Dude

Quote from: Ruto on July 18, 2013, 07:11:15 PMThat's okay. We're none of us perfect.
I'm not sure whether you meant to use poor grammar or not so I won't correct it.

Waddle Bro

Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward lowered it's price by 15 € on eShop.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Waddle Bro on July 19, 2013, 12:19:19 PMZero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward lowered it's price by 15 € on eShop.

^That's my favorite 3DS game, buy it.

Unfortunately, I don't think it's even on the Shop in the US. :(
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

blueflower999

It's not, but I think an awesome trailer for it is!
Bulbear! Blueflower999

ETFROXX

So, while getting your wisdom teeth taken out sucks donkey dick, I'm doing well.

My boyfriend has been so good to me the past couple of days. He's taking such good care of me. The first day he took my gauze out and put more in. Which is disgusting, mind you. And when my mouth was too numb for me to properly drink a can of soda he held my mouth and the soda so that I could drink it. I can just feel how much he cares and he's doing everything in his power to make me comfortable.

I think I'm pretty damn lucky. :)

Dude

[9:41:24 PM] Nick Morello: I read mostly yaoiiiiii on ffnet

[9:46:03 PM] Nick Morello: nothing like doppelganger sex

I love you ruto.

Ruto

And for once they weren't taken out of context!

DrP

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on July 16, 2013, 08:16:12 PMlol, my mom cries during, like, EVERY movie

Also DrP, what kind of Beemer we talkin' here? Like, an old beat up 3 series? Or a brand spankin' new M3?
A brand spankin' new 3 series!! and not the 320i, but the 328i or 328d (with lots of stuffs on it)