News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

YEAH. Only our lord and savior Cirno may speak the holy word!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Waddle Bro

Just hung out with Mr. Lhollo on MC.

He's an awesome guy.

MasterProX

So it was in the rant topic (I think) that I repeatedly talked about how much my string quartet sucked and how we'd fail at the concert we had earlier.

I still think we (or me, at least) were terrible. However, everyone seemed to love our piece. Especially my music teacher, who practically showered me with praise.

And then after the concert, I actually spent some time alone with a girl for once. Things seem to be brightening up now.

Clanker37

Quote from: MasterProX on November 15, 2013, 11:33:14 PMI still think we (or me, at least) were terrible. However, everyone seemed to love our piece. Especially my music teacher, who practically showered me with praise.
The trick is to not let it show on your face when you sound shit. That way can be all like, "That was the song you were looking for."
Quote from: MasterProX on November 15, 2013, 11:33:14 PMAnd then after the concert, I actually spent some time alone with a girl for once. Things seem to be brightening up now.
MasterProx has a girlfriend! OooOOOoooh!

MasterProX

Quote from: Clanker37 on November 16, 2013, 09:41:26 AMThe trick is to not let it show on your face when you sound shit.

...well, that would've been nice to know before I performed.

Quote from: Clanker37 on November 16, 2013, 09:41:26 AMMasterProx has a girlfriend! OooOOOoooh!

Not quite... yet...

SuperFireKirby

Soon MasterProX will belong to a very exclusive minority on NSM.

Welcome to the club.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

MasterProX

SlowPokemon

Oh yeah, you'll do great. Girls love mopey guys.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

MasterProX

Quote from: SlowPokemon on November 16, 2013, 09:55:06 PMOh yeah, you'll do great. Girls love mopey guys.

And you felt the need to say this, why?

MaestroUGC

Quote from: SlowPokemon on November 16, 2013, 09:55:06 PMOh yeah, you'll do great. Girls love mopey guys.
No they don't, but they do love sarcasm.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: MasterProX on November 16, 2013, 10:06:20 PMAnd you felt the need to say this, why?

I don't think you really need me to answer that haha

Quote from: MaestroUGC on November 16, 2013, 10:07:03 PMNo they don't, but they do love sarcasm.

yes, sir!

MasterProX

Quote from: SlowPokemon on November 16, 2013, 10:23:02 PMI don't think you really need me to answer that haha

Because you're an asshole?

SlowPokemon

Hey now. No need to cross out what you really feel.

Anyway my day was made when I saw my college's production of the musical Company, it was really really good. I enjoyed it from a musical aspect too.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: MasterProX on November 16, 2013, 10:50:38 PMBecause you're an asshole?
Slow's just jelly cuz he ain't no good with teh ladies.

MasterProX

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on November 16, 2013, 11:09:26 PMSlow's just jelly cuz he ain't no good with teh ladies.

Come on, I'm sure Slow does great. Girls love assholes.

...wait, that's kinda true.