change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

Yep. Lol I find the page number rather fitting for this topic :P

Edit: it might be the ram, as I remember it gave us problems in the past... I'll try messing with it again this weekend.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Winter

It may be worth running a memtest, and just from personal experience with DDR2, given the motherboard can only accept 8GB max, when you near that value in installed memory, motherboards get fussy. I have a board at home that won't stay stable with any more than 5GB RAM, 6 and it won't display. Just food for thought and probably just slightly less likely than one stick having an issue.

DrP

Amazon gave me a coupon code with my graphics card.

So I got 2 free games from AMD!! Deus Ex and Thief (when it comes out).

FierceDeity

Just remembered how badass the Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance soundtrack is. I know what I'm listening to for the next week.

SuperFireKirby

89.6% in Oceanography and our professor drops the lowest test grade of the semester. Meaning I don't have to take the final and get an A! WOOT WOOT.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Nebbles

eeeeeee!!!! i finished that god awful 14 page final paper!
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on December 05, 2013, 12:15:24 AM89.6% in Oceanography and our professor drops the lowest test grade of the semester. Meaning I don't have to take the final and get an A! WOOT WOOT.
I have similar experience with Astronomy in that final is optional and grade is good enough to just barely coast in a 4.0
GREAT SUCCESS
..now I only have to study for 3 finals /o\

me irl
[close]

FSM-Reapr

Bespinben sent me this really awesome PM like a month back and I regret not seeing it earlier ;_;

Clanker37

I played ALPRAS' Logbox Lunacy in my exam and at a recital. It was most awesome.

Also FSM is back.

DrP

Yesterday was a pretty cool day

So I drove from Orange County to San Jose and back... that's the Equivalent of driving from my house to Eugene, OR! or from my house to the Texan border!

But that's not all.

Besides having a new apartment near downtown San Jose, some cool things happened.

1. Driving home, it began to snow on the 101 when I was in San Luis Obispo... it NEVER snows where I am driving. The temp was 34 degrees, but it still snowed. It was so cool. First time driving in the snow EVER!

2. Downtown LA looks so pretty at night. I encourage everyone to take the 101 south to the 5. You go through downtown Hollywood and you get to see all the pretty buildings in DT.

3. I realized Northern Orange County is just concrete and amusement parks. I never thought about it before.

SlowPokemon

Don't you mean the OC? ;) just kidding
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

It's Orange County.

And you know better.

You watch Arrested Development

Olimar12345

Done with school for fall 2013! WOOOO

Going to attend a recital and apply for some scholarships and I'm outta here!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SuperFireKirby

I'm at that point in my life where I'm not sure if things are going extremely well or extremely terrible.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.