News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaestroUGC

After years of being on YouTube and writing my arrangements of video game music, as of today, January 31st, at 12:19pm, I finally got 1,000 subscribers.

It's too bad a barely provide content.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

DrP

I love Nordstrom Rack.

I was planning on going to Nordstrom and getting some shoes and a belt (and I was gonna pay $250 plus 8.75% sales tax).

I wanted to stop at N Rack on my way... I got 2 pairs of shoes, a belt and 4 pairs of nice socks... for $178 WITH TAX!!!

Saving money is cool.

JDMEK5

Yesterday I was entrusted with an accordion. My second cousin plays and lives decently far so she had one that she kept at her mom's house (my dad's aunt) nearby. When her mom died, she gave me the accordion. Once I went over and picked up basic songs in 2 hours so maybe that had something to do with it. Either way I'm thrilled and I've got myself a new challenge.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: JDMEK5 on January 31, 2014, 09:16:01 PMYesterday I was entrusted with an accordion. My second cousin plays and lives decently far so she had one that she kept at her mom's house (my dad's aunt) nearby. When her mom died, she gave me the accordion. Once I went over and picked up basic songs in 2 hours so maybe that had something to do with it. Either way I'm thrilled and I've got myself a new challenge.
That sounds quite neat- the accordion is really a cool instrument!
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: DrP on January 31, 2014, 09:14:18 PMI love Nordstrom Rack.

I was planning on going to Nordstrom and getting some shoes and a belt (and I was gonna pay $250 plus 8.75% sales tax).

I wanted to stop at N Rack on my way... I got 2 pairs of shoes, a belt and 4 pairs of nice socks... for $178 WITH TAX!!!

Saving money is cool.

Yess I got some super slick Clarks work shoes for a huge discount and they are super comfy

me irl
[close]

Dude

Sebastian

It seems like Slow is always laughing  ;)

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 31, 2014, 11:01:31 AMI'm laughing so hard clanker you should be exiled for that
Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 31, 2014, 05:22:40 PMlaughing pretty hard. Oh Bin. Thanks for working so hard to protect this forum from evil :-*
Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 06, 2013, 09:33:52 PMthe literal best thing ever i cant stop laughing
Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 03, 2013, 08:03:27 AMCan't stop laughing and idk why
Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 28, 2014, 10:12:57 PMLaughing because I just saw my OP

Now I cant stop Laughing  :)

braix

Oh come on, now you got me laughing. xD
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Sebastian

lol

Oh....By the way, I dont think I have welcomed you yet :)
Welcome to Ninsheetmusic  ;D

braix

Quote from: mariolegofan on February 01, 2014, 09:36:05 AMlol

Oh....By the way, I dont think I have welcomed you yet :)
Welcome to Ninsheetmusic  ;D
You have. :)
But I dont think I've thanked you yet.
Thanks for the welcome :D
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Sebastian

SlowPokemon

Now I'm laughing at the fact that he went back to October looking for examples of me laughing
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Sebastian

Dude.....I just typed laugh in on the search thing-a-majigy (lolololol) and a bunch came up!!  ;D

FireArrow

Quote from: FierceDeity on January 31, 2014, 04:28:39 PMWhat the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

What quote is this? I've seen it before.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department