News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ETFROXX

Good job, wifey! :D Very proud.

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

MaestroUGC

Oof, good luck with that. That's not a very fun job from what I've read and heard.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

mikey

For whom, might I ask?
unmotivated

Kman96

Well from what I'VE heard, you're given a certain number of games to play over a specific period of time and supposed to beat all of the games before that date arrives, on which I think you're supposed to send them back. I'd be fired immediately.

...It's like Gamefly, with a required completion date.
Party Hard!
[close]

Waddle Bro

Quote from: Roz~ on April 10, 2014, 07:36:39 AMGot a new job! I'm now a video game tester.  8)
This proves that my dreams of becoming a pillow tester can come true too.

FierceDeity

Quote from: Kman96 on April 10, 2014, 10:26:14 AMWell from what I'VE heard, you're given a certain number of games to play over a specific period of time and supposed to beat all of the games before that date arrives, on which I think you're supposed to send them back. I'd be fired immediately.

...It's like Gamefly, with a required completion date.

See, I was thinking more along the lines of #6 from this.

Here's hoping Cracked is wrong, Roz, haha.

mikey

Quote from: FierceDeity on April 10, 2014, 11:49:09 AMSee, I was thinking more along the lines of #6 from this.

Personally I think that's a lot easier than K-man said :P
I get to play the same part of a game for 4 hours?  Fine!
I enjoy finding glitches :/
unmotivated

Roz~

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 10, 2014, 09:58:21 AMFor whom, might I ask?

Beenox. I think they're owned by Activision.

Quote from: FierceDeity on April 10, 2014, 11:49:09 AMSee, I was thinking more along the lines of #6 from this.

It's exactly what I'm gonna be doing actually. Try to find bug and glitches in certain games. Also because I'm a translator and I'm fluent in English I'll get to manage the database etc. I'll also get to do a lot of overtime, which is actually pretty cool. I know the job sounds kinda boring, but it's pretty amazing when you're used to working in retail. I won't be yelled at by morons anymore. Also not being paid minimum wage is the shit. Oh and this is a summer job meaning I'll be doing that for 4 months. I can handle it I think.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

mikey

Quote from: Roz~ on April 10, 2014, 12:50:43 PMBeenox. I think they're owned by Activision.

It's exactly what I'm gonna be doing actually. Try to find bug and glitches in certain games. Also because I'm a translator and I'm fluent in English I'll get to manage the database etc. I'll also get to do a lot of overtime, which is actually pretty cool. I know the job sounds kinda boring, but it's pretty amazing when you're used to working in retail. I won't be yelled at by morons anymore. Also not being paid minimum wage is the shit. Oh and this is a summer job meaning I'll be doing that for 4 months. I can handle it I think.
Sounds like a good deal :)
unmotivated

Olimar12345

After a long drive, I've finally made it to Dallas! The big band's playing a gig here tonight at some country club, opening for the prestigus Dallas Jazz Orchestra!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Waddle Bro

SuperFireKirby

This weekend was amazing. I attended a pagan/hippy gathering and found myself at a clothing-optional sweat lodge meditation, bathing with 12 people in a 4'x10' group shower, carrying a large phallic symbol during a fertility ceremony/parade, and smoking hookah with an extremely narcissistic shaman-in-training and a Buddhist monk.

Everything is awesome.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

^sounds... interesting

I was SO HAPPY about what happened in tonight's Game of Thrones episode!!! SO HAPPY! (even though I knew what was going to happen)

Bubbles