it's all about the strategic bubble

and tossing all of the other players off of dangerous cliffs

me irl
[close]

fingerz

Yup, we bounced each other off multiple times. XD
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

SuperFireKirby

THERE IS A KIM JONG-UN VIDEOGAME BEING MADE.

I REPEAT, THERE IS A KIM JONG-UN VIDEOGAME BEING MADE.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

McDucky

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 15, 2014, 12:14:29 AMTHERE IS A KIM JONG-UN VIDEOGAME BEING MADE.

I want an erotic visual novel about the adventures of Kim Jong Un

braix

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 15, 2014, 12:14:29 AMTHERE IS A KIM JONG-UN VIDEOGAME BEING MADE.

What do you do in it? Run around as Jong Un, snapping Americans' necks?
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Clanker37

Quote from: zoroark1264 on May 15, 2014, 01:34:22 PMWhat do you do in it? Run around as Jong Un, snapping Americans' necks?
Why does it have to Americans? I'm pretty sure he hates Australians as well...

We just want to be included...

Maelstrom

And they released gameplay footage. He rides a unicorn in part of it.

Maelstrom

NINTENDO JUST SCHEDULED 2 PRESS CONFERENCES: ONE FOR SMASH BROS, AND ONE FOR AN UNANNOUNCED 3DS GAME!

METROID!!!!!!

SuperFireKirby

Saw Modest Mouse. Then waited around for 2 hours after the show and got to shake hands and shoot the shit with the lead singer, Isaac Brock, whom I respect and revere more than pretty much any other human being on the planet.

Best night of my life. Period.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

ETFROXX

My puppy. <3 Toby.

MasterProX

My Spanish project, which was originally scheduled to be due tomorrow, was pushed back a week. To next Tuesday.

...more time to procrastinate, I guess.

SuperFireKirby

So my friend and I ate some "sandwiches" and proceeded to get lost in a forest/swamp for 2 hours. If you haven't had the experience of being lost in the wilderness, I highly recommend it.

mikey

unmotivated

McDucky

Quote from: maelstrom. on May 16, 2014, 01:26:28 PMNINTENDO JUST SCHEDULED 2 PRESS CONFERENCES: ONE FOR SMASH BROS, AND ONE FOR AN UNANNOUNCED 3DS GAME!

METROID!!!!!!

GLORIOUS LEADER, STARRING KIM JONG UN, FOR 3DS? 

fingerz

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 20, 2014, 11:44:27 PMSo my friend and I ate some "sandwiches" and proceeded to get lost in a forest/swamp for 2 hours. If you haven't had the experience of being lost in the wilderness, I highly recommend it.
I didn't like it! We were walking along the cliffs at the beach and found a 'track' that made us climb down all these dead trees to the ground... And then it ended, so we made our own track through all this dense shrub, hoping not to get attacked by the thousands of snakes that live down there... Can't say I was 100% relaxed. XD
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn