News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

K-NiGhT

Quote from: ETFROXX on May 25, 2014, 11:47:04 PMYou should stop in Nebraska and also Iowa.

I would probably just think you're your doppleganger that I see sometimes. He exists and every time I see him I have a mini heart attack and I'm like 'oh yeah he's in florida'.
added sumthin for ya
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

KefkaticFanatic

Seattle is gr8 in the summer, so good plans

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

I'm in Seattle almost every summer, and there's a good reason I keep going back(and will probably end up living there).

Also, Drp I'm flying into Sacramento so I prolly won't be hitting SanFran.

Further more, Nebraska doesn't seem that far away but in reality that's, like, a 15 hour detour at least(I'll definitely think aboot it tho)
Quote from: Waddle Bro on May 26, 2014, 01:50:47 AMYOU HAD THE OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE A STINSON REFERENCE BUT NO.

YOU SIR, ARE A DISGRACE TO HUMANITY.
I almost did, but I decided, "Nah, that's too easy." or something like that. I DUNNO, DON'T JUDGE ME. I HAVE A SUIT, DAMNIT.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 26, 2014, 03:55:50 PMI'm in Seattle almost every summer, and there's a good reason I keep going back(and will probably end up living there).

Also, Drp I'm flying into Sacramento so I prolly won't be hitting SanFran.
I'm trying to move up there myself!! I think I'll be able to in a few years!

It's only a 1.5 hour drive to San Francisco if you can do it. It is the best city in California BY FAR (even better than San Diego).

ETFROXX

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 26, 2014, 03:55:50 PMFurther more, Nebraska doesn't seem that far away but in reality that's, like, a 15 hour detour at least(I'll definitely think aboot it tho)

I'm honored. <3

Ruto

We made cookies from the cookie dough they sold in Ikea and there's no disaster this time! They didn't turn into rocks xD Also brownies.

The color is a bit off, but they're the color of gingerbread cookies. I think the cherry blossom cookie cutters were super cute! Maybe we'll do icing next time xD

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

fingerz

My friend Chelsey went on tour with Gordon Goodwin's Big Phat Band around Australia and she got me a copy of their new album Life in the Bubble signed by Gordon himself and ALL of the sax section... Happiest day of my life!! <3
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

KefkaticFanatic

mmmm cookies

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 26, 2014, 03:55:50 PMI'm in Seattle almost every summer, and there's a good reason I keep going back(and will probably end up living there).

Well hopefully you don't think it's like that all year round ;)

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Well I did used to live there, so yeah I'm well aware of those nice and dark, gloomy skies. And apparently it rains there every once in awhile or somethin?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Olimar12345

Quote from: fingerz on May 27, 2014, 03:55:13 PMMy friend Chelsey went on tour with Gordon Goodwin's Big Phat Band around Australia and she got me a copy of their new album Life in the Bubble signed by Gordon himself and ALL of the sax section... Happiest day of my life!! <3

Niiiiice. Totally nice. Is this Chelsey a member of the Flip Jazz Quartet?
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

fingerz

Thanks! She's part of the Mount Gambier Generations in Jazz Academy this year, so they all got to tour around with the Big Phat Band as they went around Australia. It's called Year 13 here, so it's like an extra year of high school.
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Maelstrom

Got MK 8 in the mail!  ;D Yay!

Sebastian

Quote from: maelstrom. on May 30, 2014, 10:23:46 AMGot MK 8 in the mail!  ;D Yay!

Quote from: mariolegofan on May 29, 2014, 06:54:36 PMI'm so jealous I could sneeze, fart, burp, and put my head through the wall simultaneously!

Bubbles

Took my last Latin final today! Now I am officially done with Latin for the rest of my life :D

MaestroUGC

You are never done with Latin.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.