News:

Spotted an error on the main site? Let us know!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Waddle Bro

Gaaaah I went out to have a good time and then deadmau5 performed and made one of the sickest and most original performances I've ever seen. Instant fan and endless admiration and now I'm on a train to home because I have to work from 10-17 so I can't go to any afterparties tonight ;-;

Also it's funny how a small Skype conversation can affect your mood for the rest of the night so positively, huh.

FireArrow

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on August 15, 2014, 09:20:52 PMwhy would someone be "afraid" of gays
the word homophobe makes no sense

its natural to be afraid of satans minions
people just need to learn to accept defeat
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

braix

if you're afraid of being happy i think the right word is "cherophobic" >:3
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Maelstrom

I'll finally be getting xenoblade chronicles tomorrow.  ;D

Bubbles

my sister just showed me that she downloaded the ace attorney app im so proud

DrP

I'm going to Taiwan in November and one fantastic part of it is that I have a 5 hour layover in Narita.

Which means I'm gonna leave the airport for 3 hours. IM GONNA BE IN JAPAN FOR HOURS!!!

Maelstrom

My college classes start today.  8) And I've heard my professors are really good.

mikey

Quote from: maelstrom. on August 25, 2014, 04:23:31 AMMy college classes start today.  8) And I've heard my professors are really good.
Ya me too, but my intro to musical concepts class is gonna be boring  :-X
unmotivated

Ruto

Quote from: DrP on August 24, 2014, 08:00:35 PMI'm going to Taiwan in November and one fantastic part of it is that I have a 5 hour layover in Narita.

Which means I'm gonna leave the airport for 3 hours. IM GONNA BE IN JAPAN FOR HOURS!!!

Smuggle back some Pokemon dolls...

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

KefkaticFanatic

Narita is unfortunately pretty far from any real metropolitan area, but there might be something in the actual airport... it's kinda huge lol

me irl
[close]

DrP

Quote from: Ruto on August 25, 2014, 01:43:41 PMSmuggle back some Pokemon dolls...
Mebbe. They might have some sort of Nintendo store in the airport. I should check.

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on August 25, 2014, 04:57:47 PMNarita is unfortunately pretty far from any real metropolitan area, but there might be something in the actual airport... it's kinda huge lol
Yeah. It sucks. The train from Narita to the Tokyo city center is like 1h30. Some of my friends said I could go to the town of Narita, but if I could go someplace bigger, that'd be better.

fingerz

We've started up a Big Sax Band at Uni! Basically, it's where every horn part in a normal stage band is played by a Sax instead!! Sopranos and Altos on Trumpet, Tenors and Baritones on Trombone and then your normal Sax quintet (plus drums, bass and guitar). We had our second rehearsal today and I think my world's complete with this. :D
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: DrP on August 25, 2014, 05:16:48 PMMebbe. They might have some sort of Nintendo store in the airport. I should check.
Yeah. It sucks. The train from Narita to the Tokyo city center is like 1h30. Some of my friends said I could go to the town of Narita, but if I could go someplace bigger, that'd be better.

I know there was some store that wasn't particularly Nintendo themed that had some random plushies, since I got a Luigi one there :P

me irl
[close]

Bubbles

Quote from: maelstrom. on August 25, 2014, 04:23:31 AMMy college classes start today.  8) And I've heard my professors are really good.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on August 25, 2014, 04:39:03 AMYa me too, but my intro to musical concepts class is gonna be boring  :-X
wait how old are you guys

edit: nvm

Olimar12345

Just got home from the first rehearsal back with the big band and we got to read one of my charts! It mmd :J
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!