Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

The Deku Trombonist

I got to perform Blue Bells of Scotland today with my university's brass ensemble  :D

Clanker37

Quote from: DekuTrombonist on October 27, 2014, 10:37:26 PMI got to perform Blue Bells of Scotland today with my university's brass ensemble  :D
That's the only song I think I can play on my trumpet. It's pretty rad.

FierceDeity

So my university just got HBO Go access for all students

HOLY SHIT I'M GONNA WATCH SO MUCH JOHN OLIVER

SuperFireKirby

Dude, Last Week Tonight is basically the Daily Show during its glory days. It's fantastic.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

hmhm I think we get HBO Go here too so maybe I'll look into that show.

And maybe I'll finally get around to reading GoT so I can watch it x.x

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Saw Hulk Hogan browsing the granola section at and talking to an old lady about being Santa Claus for halloween at work today. My job is officially better than yours

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

mikey

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on October 31, 2014, 10:29:50 AMSaw Hulk Hogan browsing the granola section at and talking to an old lady about being Santa Claus for halloween at work today. My job is officially better than yours
You work with Hulk Hogan?
unmotivated

SuperFireKirby

He's a customer at the store I work at

mikey

unmotivated

DrP

I've been watching LWT since it's inception!! SO. FUCKING. GOOD. I may not agree with everything he says though.

And I got to meet the CEO of Seagate today. He's a pretty nice guy. And he was wearing a Henry VIII esque costume!

Waddle Bro

I had a semi-lucid dream(I realized it was around when it ended) last night(might have been because of the game I was playing last evening!?) and it was the best and most exciting dream I ever remember having, like holyyyyyyyy fuck. It was a thriller-crime story with some nice action, and I never could have thought my mind could have come up with all of that, among with the incredible amount of detail. The best part is how I remember all of it clearly!

here's the dream in short, I may make it sound like nothing incredible but you kinda had to be there, it felt incredible
Spoiler
It took place on a cruise, when all of a sudden the Arctic Ocean got wild af, the water flooded into our cabin and after some dialogue the ocean flipped our ship and everyone started escaping in lifeboats and that's when I got separated from my family. I escaped in a lifeboat, with some old, heavy woman who leaned and flipped the boat. Then I flew holding on a weather balloon to Stockholm, Sweden right above a prison that spotted me and there were sirens and spotlights(I had played Wind Waker HD earlier, through the Forsaken Fortress). Then the balloon landed in front of the police station(which looked like it was years from the future), and there were two funny rookie cops in front of the main entrance who I chatted with a while and told them about my adventures. I then went in to tell my story and let them know that there is a ship with people that need rescuing and the woman(seemed like an android) directed me to an elevator that seemed to go up so high and I had a conversation with this nice old lady that spoke finnish. Then the elevator started suddenly going sideways on a rail, and after a tunnel the cart fell off a steep cliff like on the Alps. Then Metagross appeared(most likely because this came out last night right before I went to sleep and I watched it) and saved all of the people except for me and the old lady, although I managed to pull myself up the cliff but the old lady died :( That's when I realized it was a dream by telling myself that and shit got real fun, although I didn't get to enjoy it too long. I teleported back to the floating shipwreck, where I found people who didn't get on the lifeboats such as my family. Then the prison's warden called me on phone that I had left on the ship and asked me what I knew, he told me the Swedish goverment was behind sinking the ship and they had apparently a wave machine of sorts and they had destroyed all the other lifeboats and that we would be next. My last memory of the dream before waking up was that I was gonna go warn the media about Sweden(just like Varrick was going to go to Republic City and warn world leaders about Kuvira's super weapon in the last episode of Legend of Korra).
[close]

Bloop

Talking about dreams, I had some kind of dream where, because of a small blue and a spmewhat bigger white diamond, someone transformed in a gigantic upside-down Majora's Mask (first form) that shot fire lazers. Idk how to beat that form though. The second form was a more-humanoid Majora's Incarnation that kept spinning around. You had to spin around too and make him follow you up a slope. Then for some reason, when he slided down the slope, he collapsed and changed into some kind of werewolfhuman which you had to crush with a huge falling block. Repeat this three times.

I also had some other dream including some kind of colorful candy store idk.

mikey

Wat
usually I just have a dream where I'm walking through a parking lot and trip on a car
unmotivated

Bloop

I don't always remember my dreams, but when I do, it's weird.