News:

It's not Opposite Day.

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

My tolerance is too high to get more than just slightly buzzed when I'm out, and it's higher than most all of my friends so if at some party I usually will stop sooner because I feel obligated to be at least moderately sober while everybody is falling down o;

me irl
[close]

FireArrow

I got my license, I literally had the nicest evaluator ever. "Don't worry, you'll do fine!"

Quote from: Olimar12345 on November 10, 2014, 08:46:34 PMI had a job interview today and totally killed it! The manager seemed impressed with me and my connections/references. I'll be sure to fill you guys in if/when I get the job :J

Oh neat! What are you applying for.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

FierceDeity

Quote from: FireArrow on November 10, 2014, 10:53:13 PMI got my license, I literally had the nicest evaluator ever. "Don't worry, you'll do fine!"

Congrats! When I took my test, I had a similar instructor, though it may have been because I was taking it on my birthday, haha (and they see all of your information before testing you).

mikey

The first time I took my test I had an instructor who basically told me to do something and then in like 15 seconds he's like "ok let's get going on to the next thing"
The second time the guy was really nice and I did nearly perfect on my test
unmotivated

SlowPokemon

DONT TALK TO ME ABOUT THE DRIVING EXAM I HAD TO TAKE THE DAMN THING THREE TIMES
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

mikey

Quote from: SlowPokemon on November 12, 2014, 07:01:58 AMDONT TALK TO ME ABOUT THE DRIVING EXAM I HAD TO TAKE THE DAMN THING THREE TIMES
Well at least you didn't have to pay a ton of money
unmotivated

SlowPokemon

The test isn't free tho
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Maelstrom

I past it on my first try... after I missed my first two appointments.  :P
And I was surprised that I passed, as I spun out when leaving the parking lot with the instructor.

braix

I'm 14 now yay~~~
*bangs on pots and pans*
whoooo~
now im one year closer to dying :D
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

Quote from: SlowPokemon on November 12, 2014, 07:30:59 AMThe test isn't free tho
I thought the first three were cheaper then like you had to pay a ton to take it again
unmotivated

DrP

Quote from: zoroark1264 on November 12, 2014, 07:48:53 AMI'm 14 now yay~~~
*bangs on pots and pans*
whoooo~
now im one year closer to dying :D
And on roads in CA! My aunt from Illinois still won't let my cousin (who is 18) drive in CA.

It seemed that every DMV where I lived had a "Nazi Lady" or "Mean Guy" who evaluated everyone. I did really well on my evaluation, except I forgot to signal when we pulled over to do the back up test. I can't believe it though. I got my license 6 YEARS AGO. Damn.

Sebastian

SuperFireKirby

Got paid, got a deliciously overpriced Starbucks breakfast, destroyed a chem test, asked the unbelievably pretty girl in my chem lab out, she said yes, gassed up my car for $35, the weather is perfect, and there is so much positive energy I just have absolutely no idea what to do with it all.

Have a fantastic day, everyone!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

MaestroUGC

You can remember this positive day and save it to have the positivity to vote for me in the 2028 elections.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Maelstrom

It's snowing.  :)
kinda sorta