News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Hey blueflower

Did he say sevensevensevensevensevensevensevenseven?
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

mikey

unmotivated

blueflower999

Quote from: SlowPokemon on December 19, 2014, 07:18:44 PMHey blueflower

Did he say sevensevensevensevensevensevensevenseven?
That's a few "sevens" too many, Your Honor.  ;)
Bulbear! Blueflower999

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

DrP

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on December 19, 2014, 06:59:59 PMYea mine has been constant since I had the operation at 9 this morning -.-

I mean I don't really follow football but I think my city obligates me to say you are in the realm of EEEEEEEEEVILLLL or something
Everyone is different in recovery from wisdom teeth surgery. I know someone who couldn't eat solid food for a month because their stitches broke on one side of their mouth.

The ice cream part is nice. I got 2 pints of Ben and Jerry's Cherry Garcia. and I got a week off from school.

and... I was in the belly of the beast, because I am kind of a Seahawks fan.

KefkaticFanatic

I found some DELICIOIUS pumpkin pie ice cream at some local whole foods-esque store (yea I know portland hipster etc), then my friend dropped by some haagen dazs chocolate :D  My mom also got me a pint of some dark chocolate and another of some sort of mint ice cream... heh heh heh finally I have an excuse to pig out

I actually enjoy our professional soccer more, but I guess that's more about my preference of a spectator sport :P

me irl
[close]

DrP

There's this girl in my office that went to school in Portland.

Whenever the Timbers play against the Quakes, she's always there. (The new Quakes stadium that is being built is like 1 mile from my house).

You got some ice cream for days! I should probably make some, but I leave to go down south on Tuesday.

I'm still in the process of determining of whether I should ask to transfer to Portland or Seattle, but I love hipster grocery stores!!

KefkaticFanatic

Portland is "quaint", but it really is just a glorified town.  Seattle is a real city (though small in comparison to many), a very unique one that is on track for a lot of growth.  That is what I enjoy about it!

me irl
[close]

DrP

I've always liked Seattle (I almost went to UW, but I got a better deal at Cal Poly) -- I used to go up there once a year, but I've been too busy now/kind of broke to go.

And the benefit over Oregon is that Washington has no income tax, which at the current moment is a net savings of $3000 a year. But Portland has that hipster vibe where I can just hang out at some coffee shop all day and just not really care about anything (and no sales tax on most things, but that is small in comparison).

blueflower999

Today I submitted a paper to the Journal of Irreproducible Results. Hopefully it's accepted.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Maelstrom

Quote from: blueflower999 on December 19, 2014, 08:02:13 PMThat's a few "sevens" too many, Your Honor.  ;)
I GET THIS NOW!

Dudeman

Well. Blueflower just gifted me Cave Story on Steam.

excuse me while i disappear from society
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

SlowPokemon

BLUEFLOWER MADE MY DAY TOO??? HE GIFTED ME PLANTS VS ZOMBIES AND THE STANLEY PARABLE ON STEAM???? JUST WAIT UNTIL HE GETS HIS CHRISTMAS PRESENT

Yugi

He just gifted me Metal Gear Rising, as well.

According to him he got a $100 gift card to give us presents. Thanks, blueflower!

SlowPokemon

Blue is literally Santa Claus