News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

another one of those ever-present tragic misuses of literally meant to get a point across???
unmotivated

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

FierceDeity

It's not even a misuse of the term, it's hyperbole. And I can't even call you a pedantic nerd for complaining about it, nocturne, because if you were truly deserving of that title, you'd have known that.

ALSO YEAH BLUE GIFTED ME LITTLE INFERNO ON STEAM AND I AM OVERWHELMED BY HIS KINDNESS

mikey

unmotivated

FierceDeity

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on December 22, 2014, 07:54:59 PManother one of those ever-present tragic misuses of literally meant to get a point across???

Still inaccurate.

Yugi

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: FierceDeity on December 22, 2014, 09:01:04 PMIt's not even a misuse of the term, it's hyperbole. And I can't even call you a pedantic nerd for complaining about it, nocturne, because if you were truly deserving of that title, you'd have known that.
This is literally great.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FierceDeity

I can't tell if you're disagreeing with what I said or what because that literally disproves nothing

The Deku Trombonist

inb4 argument about pros and cons of hyperbole

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Yugi on December 22, 2014, 07:24:52 PMHe just gifted me Metal Gear Rising, as well.

According to him he got a $100 gift card to give us presents. Thanks, blueflower!

this is one of the greatest games of all time; it is stupidly, tremendously fun to play

Be sure to get a controller though, I imagine keyboard/mouse would be awkward for it.

me irl
[close]

blueflower999

Quote from: Dudeman on December 22, 2014, 07:01:24 PMWell. Blueflower just gifted me Cave Story on Steam.
Quote from: SlowPokemon on December 22, 2014, 07:04:19 PMBLUEFLOWER MADE MY DAY TOO??? HE GIFTED ME PLANTS VS ZOMBIES AND THE STANLEY PARABLE ON STEAM???? JUST WAIT UNTIL HE GETS HIS CHRISTMAS PRESENT
Quote from: Yugi on December 22, 2014, 07:24:52 PMHe just gifted me Metal Gear Rising, as well.

According to him he got a $100 gift card to give us presents. Thanks, blueflower!
Quote from: FierceDeity on December 22, 2014, 09:01:04 PMALSO YEAH BLUE GIFTED ME LITTLE INFERNO ON STEAM AND I AM OVERWHELMED BY HIS KINDNESS
Shhh you guys weren't supposed to tell everyone this XD
Bulbear! Blueflower999

mikey

blue put a santa hat on your paddle
and you can have a santa bag too because you're practically santa
unmotivated

FierceDeity

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on December 23, 2014, 03:34:23 PMand you can have a santa bag too because you're literally santa

ftfy

Yugi

I almost beat shado during a skullgirls match.

Oh well, I'll settle with second best on the forum.