oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian

Thanks Bespinben! I understand now.

Xaoz

I just took this "what pokemon are you" questionnaire and the result made my day.

Quote from: Bespinben on February 03, 2015, 07:49:27 PM
I give the Bespin seal of approval to Xaoz's critique (^o^)=b

Maelstrom

^Seems like the magicarp one I saw a while ago. And it disturbingly sounds like me....
I should be doing school, so I decided to take it.
And I got this:
Spoiler
[close]

mikey

unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Xaoz on January 23, 2015, 01:16:42 PMI just took this "what pokemon are you" questionnaire and the result made my day.
I've tried taking that quiz a few times- usually when somebody else, such as you, takes it, or when I see the link in somebody's signature- but pretty much every time my result is different because whenever I take it, I feel that there are a few questions where there could potentially be multiple correct answers for me depending on what situation the event-in-question occurs in, thus changing the outcome based on whatever mood I'm in at the time; plus, the fact that quizzes such as that often have vague results that don't always completely describe me makes the results, at best, only "somewhat" accurate.

That was a really long sentence.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Xaoz

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on January 23, 2015, 01:31:43 PMI've tried taking that quiz a few times- usually when somebody else, such as you, takes it, or when I see the link in somebody's signature- but pretty much every time my result is different because whenever I take it, I feel that there are a few questions where there could potentially be multiple correct answers for me depending on what situation the event-in-question occurs in, thus changing the outcome based on whatever mood I'm in at the time; plus, the fact that quizzes such as that often have vague results that don't always completely describe me makes the results, at best, only "somewhat" accurate.

That was a really long sentence.

Ditto.

AwesomeYears

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

Since I have mew I win though right?
unmotivated

braix

No, because I'm braixen
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Bespinben

Had another time-traveling moment.

ITS THE ORIGINAL THEME SONG MY HEART BLERUGHBLERUGHBLEURGH

...I may be even crazy enough to get back into watching the anime just because of this.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

FireArrow

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

FierceDeity

Guys, today was AWESOME.
Got to sleep in, woke up just in time for floor meeting, navigated shopping in non English speaking stores, went to a club to see one of my professors play some jazz (and drank legally for the first time), ran into two girls I knew, met/befriended their whole suite (after having fears of not knowing many people here), we all came back to my room and drank wine

Xaoz

Quote from: FierceDeity on January 25, 2015, 03:29:25 PMGuys, today was AWESOME.

Was sleeping till noon, started working for 12 hours, had not to talk to a single human being the whole day, then played my favourite DekuTrombonist arrangements and now checking NSM. Not many people would agree with me, but this day was nearly perfect :D