News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudeman

Quote from: Xaoz on January 25, 2015, 03:35:47 PMhad not to talk to a single human being the whole day
This is the best day in the history of ever. I am soooo jealous right now.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Sebastian

Quote from: Xaoz on January 25, 2015, 03:35:47 PMWas sleeping till noon, started working for 12 hours, had not to talk to a single human being the whole day, then played my favourite DekuTrombonist arrangements and now checking NSM. Not many people would agree with me, but this day was nearly perfect :D
This is exactly how my day is everyday (excluding Sunday). Except I get up at 8:00...

Xaoz

Quote from: mariolegofan on January 25, 2015, 04:38:39 PMThis is exactly how my day is everyday (excluding Sunday). Except I get up at 8:00...

Wtf...

Quote from: Bespinben on February 03, 2015, 07:49:27 PM
I give the Bespin seal of approval to Xaoz's critique (^o^)=b

Nebbles

I found an amazing person to commission my cosplay for me! Otakon plans are a-go!
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

ZeldaFan

My sister told me yesterday that the Zelda Symphony of the Goddesses is having a show at the Venetian in Las Vegas on June 10th! Eeeeee I'm definitely gonna be there!!

If anyone else is interested (they are touring all over the world) here's their schedule

EDIT: Didn't realize that there is already a topic about this here. Haha oops.

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Nebbles

Snow day! School cancelled tomorrow wheeeee!

MaestroUGC

Quote from: Nebbles on January 26, 2015, 10:33:10 AMSnow day! School cancelled tomorrow wheeeee!
Pssh, like a little snow is going to derail my education. You should go get some learnin' like a real man.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Nebbles

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Olimar12345

Quote from: Nebbles on January 26, 2015, 10:33:10 AMSnow day! School cancelled tomorrow wheeeee!

Lucky! I'm jelly; I'd love to have an extra day to sleep in! d:
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Bubbles

Same here! Most schools in my area didn't get off but mine is known for being extra generous :D it doesn't look like we're going to have school Tuesday or Wednesday either

dont people in texas get off when theres a cowboy convention or something??

Bloop

I have never, ever had a day off because of snow D: It just doesn't snow as much in the Netherlands.

We had one/two days of snow last year but then it became ice and it was during holidays.

ZeldaFan

I've never had a day off for snow (I grew up in a desert...) but I did have 1 day off as a "Flood Day" because the river that ran through my town overflowed and knocked out 2 major bridges so buses would've had to take a long, looong alternate route to pick up students. So they just cancelled school :) It was dangerous to be driving anyway. This kind of so-called "100-year flood" has now happened 3 times in about 10 years  :P

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Maelstrom

*tangent*
If I remember correctly, we had a 100 year flood, and earthquake, and snow in October in a 2-3 year timespan

Just fact checked. I think it was the same year. O.o

DrP

We had some fire days back when I was a sophomore in high school. So much ash in the air!

There was a rain day for schools last month, but it wasn't for my county (though we got 2 feet of rain).