News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

K-NiGhT

Quote from: FierceDeity on January 27, 2015, 11:05:19 PMI swear, sometimes I wonder if you're even aware of the existence of google
I swear, sometimes I wonder if you're just underestimating his ignorance.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

SuperFireKirby

I pretty much hated 2nd Law when it came out, but it's definitely grown on me since. Still don't like it as much as anything else they've done.

But for real, this year is going to be so freaking good in music. New Modest Mouse, Death Cab, Muse, Bjork, Sufjan Stevens, and sooo much more.

Seriously, the only way this year could be better is maybe if The National decided to release something.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Bloop

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on January 27, 2015, 11:25:23 PMThere are some gem B-sides like The Groove, Fury, Eternally Missed, and Spiral Static that are some of my favorite Muse songs actually.
Don't forget Glorious and Futurism! :p

mikey

Quote from: FierceDeity on January 27, 2015, 11:05:19 PMI swear, sometimes I wonder if you're even aware of the existence of google
I am I just can't google stuff.
When I google I can't find ANYTHING
when other people google It works just fine :/
unmotivated

ZeldaFan

I actually hadn't heard about Muse releasing a new album but that's fantastic news! They are one of my favorite bands.
I haven't listened to allllll of their stuff but Origin of Symmetry was definitely my favorite album, and Feeling Good is probably in my top 10 favorite songs.
Good to hear they are coming out with new stuff

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

DrP

Both of last night's Parks and Rec episodes were probably some of the greatest!

The buzz is still running into today!

Waddle Bro

I've been meaning to marathon Parks & Rec after the final season ends, it's one of the shows on my watchlist that I'm reaaaaaally excited for!

SlowPokemon

Watch it with me Waddle!! I'm halfway through season two ;D
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

CRAP wasn't even aware season 7 started.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Waddle Bro

new nsm crossover idea

parks & recent unread topics

Nebbles

Quote from: Waddle Bro on January 28, 2015, 02:15:52 PMnew nsm crossover idea

parks & recent unread topics

someone print this post and frame it
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

braix

Senpai noticed me. Mmd.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

DrP

Quote from: Waddle Bro on January 28, 2015, 12:33:41 PMI've been meaning to marathon Parks & Rec after the final season ends, it's one of the shows on my watchlist that I'm reaaaaaally excited for!
It's honestly one of my favorite TV shows of all time! There is so much to love. Especially Ron Swanson.

We could have a NSM viewing party when you start watching!

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on January 28, 2015, 01:53:41 PMCRAP wasn't even aware season 7 started.
Yep 6 episodes already. They're showing them 2 at a time. It's pretty much halfway done.

Maelstrom

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber