News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saria

People are still talking about my speech and I know because my friends are eavesdroppers. Even the bullies were moved, they said they almost cried. Somehow word got out to the other classes and this person I didn't know came up to me and was like "ohay I heard your speech was really really good! Good job!"

ALSO IN MY SPEECH I told the audience to do small gestures to acknowledge other people's existence by greeting them, talking to them, or even just holding the door open for them. AFTER MY SPEECH MANCANDY OPENED THE DOOR FOR ME LIKE A GENTLEMAN. HOORAY HE LISTENED.

It's been a wonderful week.
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

mikey

Quote from: Saria on March 20, 2015, 12:31:48 PMMANCANDY OPENED THE DOOR FOR ME LIKE A GENTLEMAN.
wp
unmotivated

Waddle Bro

Found a decently priced smoothie bar and I may be developing an addiction for these things

Bubbles

My mom just impulse offered to foster two ferrets and we actually got them like an hour later. My sister wanted to name one Ace so I suggested the other be Apollo and she loved it >:] (I tried for Nick before that but Nick isn't a very ferret-like name apparently)

mikey

Nope, nick isn't ferrety.  Apollo is a good name for a ferret though
unmotivated

Waddle Bro

Olimar12345

Quote from: Saria on March 20, 2015, 12:31:48 PMPeople are still talking about my speech and I know because my friends are eavesdroppers. Even the bullies were moved, they said they almost cried. Somehow word got out to the other classes and this person I didn't know came up to me and was like "ohay I heard your speech was really really good! Good job!"

ALSO IN MY SPEECH I told the audience to do small gestures to acknowledge other people's existence by greeting them, talking to them, or even just holding the door open for them. AFTER MY SPEECH MANCANDY OPENED THE DOOR FOR ME LIKE A GENTLEMAN. HOORAY HE LISTENED.

It's been a wonderful week.

I'm glad to hear things went so well-and even better than well, it seems! You're making a difference! I'm so proud of you! ヽ(;▽;)ノ
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Saria

Quote from: Bubbles on March 23, 2015, 06:41:47 PMMy mom just impulse offered to foster two ferrets and we actually got them like an hour later. My sister wanted to name one Ace so I suggested the other be Apollo and she loved it >:] (I tried for Nick before that but Nick isn't a very ferret-like name apparently)
Feenie.

Quote from: Olimar12345 on March 23, 2015, 09:11:41 PMI'm glad to hear things went so well-and even better than well, it seems! You're making a difference! I'm so proud of you! ヽ(;▽;)ノ
ERMERGERD THERNKS, ERLERMER! =D
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

ZeldaFan

Quote from: Bubbles on March 23, 2015, 06:41:47 PMMy sister wanted to name one Ace so I suggested the other be Apollo and she loved it >:] (I tried for Nick before that but Nick isn't a very ferret-like name apparently)
My bf used to have a ferret named Doydle. He tried to think of a dumb/cute/ferrety name for it and that's what he came up with lol

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

SuperFireKirby

So my grades have kinda dropped to the point where med school is probably not a realistic option. Not much a problem, considering I've been getting less and less thrilled by the idea of a medical profession for awhile anyhow. But I think I finally figured out what I wanna do with my dumb degree, Mycology. Fungi are super duper interesting and way too under appreciated by everyone ever, considering they're probably the most important terrestrial life form there is. Besides baby hedgehogs, of course.

Also I'm finally getting serious about music, setting up recording sessions with various musicians and doing some 4legit4quit song writing. Hopefully, I won't give up this time.

Probably not gonna be super active on here anymore, but if any of you folks wanna talk some mad trash(or whatever it is you kids say these days), just find me on bookface. I'm friends with quite a few peeps on here already, so go to teh friends thingy and look for my face(Hint: It's the super sexy one duh).

buhbye fer now

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Dude

Bubbles

I just saw two of the cutest promprosals ever and I actually aw'd out loud <333 I'm not usually a sucker for these kind of things but two great ones in one night really made my day

Nebbles

I fully paid the person I'm commissioning my cosplay from, and I should start getting progress photos mid-April! I'm so pumped :D
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

MaestroUGC

Just found out I'm having my seventh child. I'm hoping for a cat this time but we'll see!
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Maelstrom

Quote from: MaestroUGC on March 26, 2015, 06:50:49 PMJust found out I'm having my seventh child. I'm hoping for a cat this time but we'll see!
I'm speechless.
I guess I should know better by now....