News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian

Quote from: Dude on April 07, 2015, 01:49:56 PMsarcasm, mlf

he even tried your damn winking smiley thing. how did you not get that
lollollollollol
I see haha.

DrP

I was staying late at work today preparing TARFs.

And I got free breakfast, lunch AND dinner and I was able to get coffee from the hipster coffee shop I always go to for free too (and a vegan donut which was kind of meh).

and I thought it was going to be a bad day when my alarm didn't go off this morning

ZeldaFan

Sweet! Free food always makes my day better :)

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

DrP

Yeah! I know! Plus it saves money!

I bought a bunch of awesome stuff today:
The new MacBook, preordered an Apple Watch, some B&O H6 headphones, a new desk chair and some sunglasses!

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

braix

http://soundcloud.com/datniggaovader/throwback-funk
MMD thread in a nintendo forum, yeah I think this is the best place to post this.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Nebbles

yessss i managed to pre-order a robin amiibo
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Maelstrom

And I missed it because I was playing Awakening -__-

edit: Found out it was probably Frys. Good luck getting it Nebbles. You'll need it.

Nebbles

It was Frys! I got one pre-ordered and all.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

K-NiGhT

Quote from: braixen1264 on April 16, 2015, 06:28:27 PM[soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/datniggaovader/throwback-funk[/soundcloud]
MMD thread in a nintendo forum, yeah I think this is the best place to post this.
man we got a new plugin and you didn't even use it
Quote from: Nebbles on April 16, 2015, 06:58:30 PMyessss i managed to pre-order a robin amiibo
I'm jealous ._.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

braix

wait we have a new plugin?
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Maelstrom

Quote from: Nebbles on April 16, 2015, 09:26:11 PMIt was Frys! I got one pre-ordered and all.
What I'm saying is that Fry's always oversells it's preorders. Always. If it has to be in store pick-up, it will be first come, first serve. They Just have some terrible business practices.

Quote from: braixen1264 on April 16, 2015, 10:26:55 PMwait we have a new plugin?
Soundcloud. For more than 2 months.

Dude

braix

ZeldaFan

Idk about you guys, but I think that song is 10x better with the Mario music

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D