News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Dude on May 14, 2015, 04:57:56 AMOh.

I finally got kicked off the Most Time Online list.
It's been a while now, I think... :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Sebastian

Quote from: ZeldaFan on May 11, 2015, 11:40:34 AM*Please keep in mind, the following statements are just MY opinion*
The story was good, artwork/graphics were pretty cool, but honestly the game was kinda ruined for me by the Wii controls... Maybe it's just that my Wii/Wii remote is a piece of shit or doesn't work correctly, but for the life of me, I could not get the game to do what I was controlling it to do... And with the whole fighting premise of the game being directional sword slashes, that's kind of important. I think probably half of the deaths I had in the game were due to the controller.

My other issue with the game is that I didn't feel connected to any of the characters, at least not like I usually do from a Zelda game :-\ It's really not necessary to interact with like 80% of the characters in the game. I didn't feel concern for hardly any character and didn't care what happened to them.
At the end when Fi was saying goodbye to you, I was like, okaybai. Like I didn't give a shit. She was a freaking ROBOT throughout the entire game. How would you expect me to have feelings for a character that is always like, "Your hearts have decreased quite dramatically. Replenish some of your life at the earliest opportunity." EVERY FUCKING TIME. YES I REALIZE MY HEARTS ARE LOW, THAT'S WHY THE GAME IS BEEPING AT ME EVERY 2 SECONDS. Everything she would "inform" me of was already obvious, or said too late as I had already figured it out.
I have to agree with you there, the final boss fight was awesome. A little short, imo, and for me, not too difficult. (Although I did have a little trouble making Link do a skyward strike... ::)) However I thought Ghirahim was a tougher opponent than Demise.

I tried so hard and I really wanted to like this game but I just couldn't... Between the Wii remote not working, revisiting places I had already been to, defeating the same boss over and over, little character development, and few side quests, I would rate this game a 5.5/10 :(

The entire Lanayru province just pissed me the fuck off every time
I totally agree. I quit playing it cause I got bored.

mikey

unmotivated

SlowPokemon

didn't you say gen iii was the last real pokemon game
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Hero of Trains

My only problem with Skyward Sword is that I'm left handed. If link was a lefty like he was supposed to be, it would be easier, but noooo. They have to appeal to right handed consumers.
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

Maelstrom

Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 15, 2015, 05:12:27 PMdidn't you say gen iii was the last real pokemon game
And Wind Waker was the best Zelda game.

mikey

Quote from: Maelstrom on May 15, 2015, 06:25:31 PMAnd Wind Waker was the best Zelda game.
it is
PROVE ME WRONG
I DARE YOU
unmotivated

Sebastian

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on May 15, 2015, 04:45:05 PM>:(
I didn't say I didn't like Zelda games haha.....
I think Wind Waker and Ocarina of Time are amazing.....but I don't really like Skyward Sword.....IMO.

Maelstrom

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on May 15, 2015, 07:01:42 PMit is
PROVE ME WRONG
I DARE YOU
Majora's Mask.
Not the 3D version.

mikey

Quote from: Maelstrom on May 15, 2015, 08:00:29 PMMajora's Mask.
Not the 3D version.
wind waker had a better controller
unmotivated

Maelstrom

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on May 15, 2015, 08:12:02 PMwind waker had a better controller
Unless you were me and used the gamecube controller for the virtual console.  :p
But, yeah. WW had a much better controller on the original console.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 15, 2015, 05:12:27 PMdidn't you say gen iii was the last real pokemon game
*copious airhorn*
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

FireArrow

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

KefkaticFanatic

Finally figured out how to get the proper far field pattern for my array and it is beautiful

Now I just need to figure out how to poll the damn values on that 3d blob, or at least generate a plot.

Results like this almost make the 12 hours I'm spending in lab every day seem worthwhile

almost

me irl
[close]