This:
Spoiler
It's my arrangement
Spoiler
And they actually gave me credit
[close]
[close]

mikey

maybe it's just the recording but I think you got some of the rhythms wrong if it is yours then

but hey that's always good news good job
unmotivated

Maelstrom

I know mine are correct. I think his are correct for the most part, except for ~1:35 to ~1:45. I had the 2nd set of octaves staccato as well, while he had them hold for way too long. I think it's correct for the most part.

I did some more searching and found a 4 view synthesia of my FE8 song that didn't give me credit, and a 10-12 year old playing my Captain Toad arrangement.

Hero of Trains

I have Pokemon Symphonic Evolutions Tickets! It's tomorrow! My whole family is going! I'm going to StreetPass so many people!
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

Latios212

Quote from: Hero of Trains on May 28, 2015, 12:26:09 PMI have Pokemon Symphonic Evolutions Tickets! It's tomorrow! My whole family is going! I'm going to StreetPass so many people!
I'M GOING NEXT WEEKEND WITH SOME FRIENDS
TELL ME HOW IT IS
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Bespinben

Quote from: Hero of Trains on May 28, 2015, 12:26:09 PMI have Pokemon Symphonic Evolutions Tickets! It's tomorrow! My whole family is going! I'm going to StreetPass so many people!
All my jelly.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Nebbles

I went in September last year! You're gonna love it, it's great.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

mikey

in the middle of a PREMIER magic online tourney and I'm 3-0
SUCH HYPE YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW PRO THIS IS
unmotivated

DrP

Google just dropped a bunch of awesome new stuff at the I/O keynote this morning!!!!

Apple may have won my affections and 85% of my business, but Google still surprises me every year!

Maelstrom

That's absolutely why I love Google. They're never content with whatever products they have. They probably spend more on R&D than any other company on earth. They constantly come up with brilliant new ideas and follow through with them like no other company. And the majority of their products are free, or quite affordable. That's why they get my business instead of apple.
Except for Google+. That can go die in a hole for all I care.

DrP

Google is pretty cool.

When you join Google, you are mapped to a Business Unit (Search, Chrome, Android, etc...) and then a Project (Project X, Project Y, etc..)

You do some pretty cool things. Someone who left Google to work at the client I am at (yes, people leave Google) made a coffee machine that runs Android and you can connect your phone to it. It's not as cool as their self-driving cars and stuff, but it's still super awesome!!

KefkaticFanatic

Re pokemon concert:

The music isn't bad, it's mostly the crowd that's the problem.  All the bad stereotypes you can think of, and they don't understand classical music ettiquette.  An orchestra best projects its sound to a quiet audience. (of course dependent on the physical properties of the specific concert hall, but that's a separate matter) Big bands bring in their special recording equipment and walls of precisely oriented & calibrated speakers, thus allowing for the tomfoolery...

me irl
[close]

mikey

Chrome is pure evil
unmotivated

Maelstrom