News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZeldaFan

Quote from: Jub3r7 on August 07, 2015, 11:52:10 PMAwesome! My favorite sub is probably a flat bread ranch BLT. the flatbread might not be as filling but it really brings out the flavor.
Ha ha very funny Jub3r7 :P

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

SlowPokemon

My favorite sub is whoever I happen to be giving orders to at the time
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

TheMarioPianist

Hey, my submission thread is now officially tied for the longest thread ever dedicated to the submission of a single song! Go Super Bell Hill, go!
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

Tobbeh99

Quote from: TheMarioPianist on August 08, 2015, 09:15:39 PMHey, my submission thread is now officially tied for the longest thread ever dedicated to the submission of a single song! Go Super Bell Hill, go!

Which one is the other long submission thread??
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

AwesomeYears

I'm assuming it's the one with King Sammer?

Sebastian

Olimar12345

Quote from: TheMarioPianist on August 08, 2015, 09:15:39 PMHey, my submission thread is now officially tied for the longest thread ever dedicated to the submission of a single song! Go Super Bell Hill, go!

Well you do double and triple post often so...
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

ZeldaFan

Well I played the piano at my bf's grandma's wedding yesterday. It went well (except some people in the back couldn't hear -__-) and I had quite a few people come up to me after and tell me how good it was and how well it fit the ceremony  ;D
Afterwards we had some turkey and potatoes, with fruit, beans, and corn on the cob. It was sooo good

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Noice!
Hopefully my recommendations helped XDD
Did you get paid?
what is shitpost

TheMarioPianist

My first full-length submission got accepted! :D Hopefully Super Bell Hill's record will not be broken anytime soon.
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

ZeldaFan

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on August 09, 2015, 11:19:24 PMNoice!
Hopefully my recommendations helped XDD
Did you get paid?
No payment (it's ok, they don't have a lot of money) and your recommendations did help!

InsigTurtle

Out of curiosity, what did you play that day?

ZeldaFan

LOL I played Verdanturf Town (Pokemon R/S/E), Lake Hylia (Twilight Princess), Gymnopedie No 1 by Satie, and Merry-Go-Round of Life from Howl's Moving Castle

Pianist Da Sootopolis

what is shitpost

SlowPokemon

Quote from: ZeldaFan on August 11, 2015, 08:12:16 PMLOL I played Verdanturf Town (Pokemon R/S/E), Lake Hylia (Twilight Princess), Gymnopedie No 1 by Satie, and Merry-Go-Round of Life from Howl's Moving Castle

Great set!!!
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.