News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mayastarr041

Sorry about that :o
League is fun and all, but I suck so much. I mean, I tried playing Jayce first game and I lost 0-32-2. The mean comments I got were real :((
Hero of Trains is the BEST! Love you girl!

mikey

start with bots
and give me your summoner name

and Diana and Leona are both members of the Solari, but Diana worshipped the moon or something like that so they called her a heretic and banished her.  Now she spends her time making funny jokes about the sun and shouting "THEY WOULD NOT LISTEN"
unmotivated

mayastarr041

Sure thing Noc. Lemme create a new account so I can start fresh. Let me tell you after I finish downloading it, though I won't have time to play it today. Preferably on Friday and Saturday's.
Same with you Braixen.

That's very interesting about the fact, though I think Cass/Katarina have a more, errr, weirder sisterly bond.

Hero of Trains

What was that you said about not posting in the MMD topic?  ;)
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

mayastarr041

Oh Trains, you got me there. XD
You got me good.  :) :)
Kudos to you Trains!! <3

braix

Quote from: mayastarr041 on August 24, 2015, 06:26:20 PMPreferably on Friday and Saturday's.
That's good, I only have time to play on Saturday now anyway haha
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

ThatGamer

What is this game we are speaking of?
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

mayastarr041

Quote from: ThatGamer on August 24, 2015, 07:07:57 PMWhat is this game we are speaking of?
It's called League of Legends, or LOL. My profile picture is a picture of a champion you can play as. It's a......Multiplayer roleplaying game? Or I think it is.

ThatGamer

Ah, okay! I thought that was what it was, just making sure! Thanks!
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

mayastarr041

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Quote from: mayastarr041 on August 24, 2015, 07:16:33 PMIt's called League of Legends, or LOL. My profile picture is a picture of a champion you can play as. It's a......Multiplayer roleplaying game? Or I think it is.
'Tis a MOBA- Multiplayer Online Battle Arena
what is shitpost

mikey

'tis an RTS- Real Time Strategy
unmotivated

mayastarr041

Oh yeah. That :-[
2nd time I've screwed badly.

Dudeman

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on August 24, 2015, 07:26:10 PM'Tis a MOBA- Multiplayer Online Battle Arena
It is not an RTS in the slightest.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mayastarr041

Okay I'm confused.
Is this an FPS?
For ProS