Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pianist Da Sootopolis

FPS- First Person Shooter- ie, call of duty, battlefield, halo, ghost recon.
LOL is a MOBA. Not an RTS- that would be like Civ 5 or something.
what is shitpost

ThatGamer

LOL is an MMO, I'm sure...
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Pianist Da Sootopolis

It's MMO technically, but MMO doesn't tell anything about the gameplay other than that it's multiplayer. MOBA is more specific.
what is shitpost

braix

It can be classified as both an RTS and a MOBA. Its main classification however is MOBA
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mayastarr041

Thanks for the clarification!
Hero of Trains is the BEST! Love you girl!

mayastarr041

Oh and Braixen and Noc, you can add me.
mayastarr041, same as nsm.

ThatGamer

Hopefully you understood all that, haha
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

mayastarr041

ThatGamer

braix

I'll add you ASAP. Probably this weekend
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mayastarr041

Maelstrom

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on August 24, 2015, 07:41:04 PM\LOL is a MOBA. Not an RTS- that would be like Civ 5 or something.
This makes my head hurt.

mikey

it's definitely an RTS
It's more of a strategy game than a fighting game
unmotivated

Maelstrom

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on August 24, 2015, 08:29:37 PMit's definitely an RTS
It's more of a strategy game than a fighting game
I don't know how to comprehend your ignorance.
An RTS is something like Age of Empires
Civ 5 is a turn-based strategy.
RTS=/=Turn-based

Dudeman

RTS: Real Time Strategy. These are games that involve commanding several different units as an over-arching commander of sorts, placing them strategically and maneuvering them around/toward threats in order to accomplish a set goal, such as protecting one's base or destroying an enemy's.

MOBA: Multiplayer Online Battle Arena. As the name implies, these games consist of teams of multiple players fighting another team of multiple players, all locked within a bounded area. The goal is to score more points than the other team or to kill all the other team's players.

These genres of games are maybe similar from a camera perspective (and even then sometimes not; Smite, for example), but are nowhere near the same type of game.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book