Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on July 22, 2016, 02:59:54 PMmaybe he had invisalign
I didn't think of that. I just don't really know how to react to the new process.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

braix

I was referring to retainers.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Ohh okay. That makes sense.
what is shitpost

FireArrow

HOLY CRAP I LOVE BETTA FISH

So I have a better in a 20 gallon community tank; most of the fish in it are pretty derpy and just swim around aimlessly, but my betta is a bit more cat-like and you can watch him explore the tank, build bubble nests, etc. etc. Anyways, so today I was looking in my tank from one end and my better hanging out at the far side saw me and swam across the entire tank over to me. I got up and went to the other side. When I disappeared he sat there for a couple second then upon seeing my new location rushed over to me. It was the fucking cutest thing I've ever seen and to hell with anyone who says fish aren't good pets.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

E. Gadd Industries

Oscars do the same thing sometimes.
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

mikey

unmotivated

FireArrow

Idk Oscars are pretty scary, they probably just wanna rat you

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on July 30, 2016, 08:09:31 AMthey're the same thing
well technically they still do the same thing sometimes

/joke

Now, I'm not fish expert, but judging by what I can tell from a little quick research, Siamese fighting fish (a.k.a. Betta fish) and Oscar fish (a.k.a. "tiger oscar, velvet cichlid, and marble cichlid") are not the same fish.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

I think I was thinking of cichlids
unmotivated

E. Gadd Industries

Yeah, I was thinking they weren't. XD Bettas are violent and Oscars aren't really "Gotta beat up my own reflection because it looked at me the wrong way!" (If they had self-recognition)
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Bloop

so i came out to a friend about my sexuality and gender identity and she knows someone with almost the same sexuality and gender identity as me

i want that someone as a friend

Olimar12345

Congrats bloop! It takes a lot to do that and I'm glad your friend was supportive! c: it sounded like a double win lol.

Forgot to post this, but on Sunday I picked up this sick as fuck painting from the flea market:

Spoiler
[close]

There was a teenage girl painting these, each of which was one-of-a-kind and totally rad. Really wish I could have commissioned her for a Mawile too xD

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

FireArrow

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on July 30, 2016, 08:38:48 AMYeah, I was thinking they weren't. XD Bettas are violent and Oscars aren't really "Gotta beat up my own reflection because it looked at me the wrong way!" (If they had self-recognition)

Bettas aren't violent. Male bettas are only agressive towards other male bettas, you can even keep female bettas together! Oscars will eat pretty much anything that fits in their mouth, and they have pretty big mouths.

Waddle Bro

Bloop

Yaaay I'm talking to the someone
She writes music too and she's also a fan of Zelda
It can't get any better