News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

A wild bubbles appeared
unmotivated

mastersuperfan

Quote from: Bubbles on September 25, 2017, 10:35:05 AMi have a soft spot for football players now that must've felt so great for them

but do you have a foot spot for softball players
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

SlowPokemon

That sounds inappropriate
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Trainer Ave

I got a signed book yesterday.
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

Bubbles

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on September 25, 2017, 10:37:13 AMA wild bubbles appeared
i'm alive :-) recently v well and blue's and your posts made me even weller

Maelstrom

My friends and I put together a quick 1shot rpg and it was ... weird. The system was Donjon, where you roll dice against the GM and whoever rolls higher gets to dictate what happens however they want, giving more facts the better they roll.
Our party was an angry Guts, a block of cheese that shot yogurt at everything, including the GM (he was banished to the yogurt realm for that), a technomancer who made gnomes into borg, a guy who chose the race "pope" and created a papal hive mind, and more, but those were boring. We slaughtered gnomes after gnomes until finally reaching the final room. The GM decided on the spot that it'd be a great idea to have gnomes pour from the walls and form up to create a giant gnome. The technomancer and pope teamed up to use a warp gate to bring all the popes in from across the country and form popetron with a giant papal staff, armor, and a giant papal hat with a propeller on it that allowed flight. At this point the GM said f--k it and they dueled.

does this make any sense

WaluigiTime64

My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Dudeman

Quote from: Maelstrom on October 02, 2017, 09:21:02 PMThe GM decided on the spot that it'd be a great idea to have gnomes pour from the walls and form up to create a giant gnome.
What is this, Gravity Falls?
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

E. Gadd Industries

Objectively indefinitely, yes
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Tobbeh99

When you thought things couldn't get more dumb (faceplant). Don't know whether to laugh or cry at this.

Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Tobbeh99

I got some bad news and some good news.

Bad news: I thought a good ol' (best) friend of mine was going to be back from studies. But... he has just started taken another/more courses in anouther city! Argh  >:( But I really do think I'll see him at Christmas, when he comes back. I told his sister to call him then, and this time I'm going to be at him to meet him. It's always I who have to call him, because... idk. he's lazy or something and doesn't try to reach me.

Good news (probably out weigh the bad news): I posted a desperate post on facebook. And some of my friends cared! Feels really really good. As I'll now have a chance to do some stuff with them, like play smash and whatnot.
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Dude

Gotta love pity posts.

Tobbeh99

The best!

Can't wait for more of these!

10/10 tobbeh

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on October 17, 2017, 12:42:22 PMIt's always I who have to call him, because... idk. he's lazy or something and doesn't try to reach me.
maybe you should think about this a little harder
what is shitpost

Altissimo

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on October 21, 2017, 01:21:34 PMmaybe you should think about this a little harder

lol i was gonna post something like this