News:

Spotted an error on the main site? Let us know!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Splatoon Inkling

That's really cool!

Dudeman

Quote from: Sebastian on March 31, 2019, 07:00:37 PMUghhhh...you're killin me. When will I ever get a pic with your actual face D:
Bold of you to assume he has an actual face
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

WaluigiTime64

oh i thought the blue scribble was his face
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Splatoon Inkling

Must be a very sad guy.

Yug_Guy

Some say he has a blue face...

and that he once fixed an entire Amazon server farm in a measly 12 hours on only a can of Red Bull & some breath mints...

All we know is, he's called Latios212!

Sebastian

mikey

YALL I'M GOING TO BOSTON AND PALMYRA SOON (tm) !!!!

FINALLY GOING OUT EAST HMU once I've figured out when the trip is
unmotivated

Latios212

...boston?

Lemme know when ya plan on being here so I don't go anywhere then
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

E. Gadd Industries

It's summer!! :D I can be back here regularly! Ahhhh!!!

Also, I managed to eke out an A in my chem lab. And if you're curious to see what kind of special torture I had to endure...
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Maelstrom

I'm so sorry. I didn't realzie there were RMP ratings that low.

FireArrow

My A&P lab TA was like that. "Since you guys all want to be doctors (half of us were nursing students?) I'm going to teach this course at a med school level!" Had a 70% going into the final, class average was like a 40, teacher came in and just said "hey gurl, you can't fail everyone" so on the final she would raise our lowest exam grade to match our final grade if we did well on it. Problem was she kept the same difficulty and this test was on fucking neurology and special senses. I remember spending my entire thanksgiving break with a 200 essay question study guide for a 40 word test memorizing shit like the chemical pathway inside bitter taste buds when they contact chemicals and jesus christ >->
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

cashwarrior1

Oh dang, that sounds like an awful chem class. That's awesome that you got an A though!

Code_Name_Geek

Yikes that sounds like an awful experience, but congrats on the A! I also managed an A in a class that, while not quite so academically demanding, took a huge emotional toll on me this year due in part to a prof whose teaching methods really don't work for me (though I still have another year with him before I'm totally free...). So high five for surviving our awful classes!

Splatoon Inkling

Wow, that sounds like a terrible professor.

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: Maelstrom on May 10, 2019, 02:04:27 PMI'm so sorry. I didn't realzie there were RMP ratings that low.
Tbh they'd be lower if the minimum rating wasn't 1 of 5.

@FA ;-; that also sounds nightmarish, I just don't understand why some TAs and profs have that mindset... it demoralizes students...

Quote from: cashwarrior1 on May 10, 2019, 05:48:07 PMOh dang, that sounds like an awful chem class. That's awesome that you got an A though!
Thanks X) 'Twas a miracle I somehow pulled it off...

@Code_Name_Geek woo! *high-fives* we both made it out!

Quote from: Splatoon Inkling on May 10, 2019, 09:04:12 PMWow, that sounds like a terrible professor.
;-; I know so many people who had to change their major or completely leave my university because of her (and the gen chem department as a whole)
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]