What Pieces Are You Learning Right Now?

Started by Fleetstar The Flygon, April 21, 2011, 08:02:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaestroUGC

Learning a crap-ton of Greig and Tchaikovsky with the intent of writing etudes based upon their music. Notably the Holberg Suite and Excerpts from the Nutcracker.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

DrP

Oh, I forgot one.

Arabesque - Debussey

Jtehanonymous

Quote from: DrP on August 22, 2011, 09:53:03 AMArabesque - Debussey

Ahhh, great.  ;D

I'm in the process of learning Tal Tal Mountain from Link's Awakening on violin. xD

SWMadness

I also recently rediscovered a book of Burgmüller sheet music back in my old stuff leftover from when I took lessons. It's all very easy, but still fun to play.

Jub3r7

Bells of Moscow by Rachmaninoff, some movement in some sonatina by Beethoven, and something else by Bach.
Oh and Lost Woods Virtuoso.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

MassiveMayhem

Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

Swan

Asking Alexandria - To the Stage, awesome awesome song (:

EDIT: forgot to mention I play drums xD

Olimar12345

You sir, have an awesome awesome avatar.

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Nebbles

Shifting away from Lavender Town (halp I'm horrid at the left hand) and seeing what I can do with Pallet Town.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

DrP

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Nebbles on August 24, 2011, 09:09:52 PMShifting away from Lavender Town (halp I'm horrid at the left hand) and seeing what I can do with Pallet Town.

I hope you don't mind shameless self promotion, but try my Dearly Beloved arrangement from my submissions thread. It's easy and is really pretty.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

MassiveMayhem

Should I be worried that my piano teacher gave me Brahms Lullaby to learn?  It's a more complex version but it isn't hard at all.  Plus it's annoying as hell. I'm disappointed :(
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

Olimar12345

Quote from: Olimar12345 on August 24, 2011, 08:57:39 PMYou sir, have an awesome awesome avatar.

Wow, I totally just noticed that I said "Avatar", but meant "Signature". Lol

Also I'm putting together some mario piano medley of overworlds. Should be pretty cool when its done.

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]