Dudeman's Arrangements (5/22/19 ~ Turnabout Sisters)

Started by Dudeman, June 12, 2011, 01:46:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudeman

Kirby's Epic Yarn
Frosty Wheel*:
PDF
MIDI

Added to the ODAL.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Dudeman

With my apologies to Slow, I present to you...my first ever replacement!! *dramatic fanfare*

Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga
His Name is Fawful (replacement)*:
PDF
MIDI

Added to the ODAL.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Bloop

Isn't it a bit pathetic to replace a arrangement that's just on the site? :P

Dudeman

It is, but (no offense to Slow) the arrangement didn't come out very well. The second half is in the wrong key! (that might not sound too important, but if you have perfect pitch, it makes you go AAAAAUUUUUUGH!!)

Dudeman

The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons
Sword and Shield Maze*:
PDF
MIDI

Added to the ODAL.

Dudeman

Kirby's Epic Yarn
Secret Island*:
PDF
MIDI
MUS

Added to the ODAL.

Dudeman

My first duet!
Pokemon Gold Silver
Dark Cave (Duet)*:
PDF
MIDI
MUS

Added to the ODAL.

Bespinben

I just listened to your Dark Cave arrangement.

FAAAABULOUS!

That, my friend, is the magic of duets - richer, fuller sound (and the inclusion of multiple parts that couldn't otherwise be accomodated in a solo arrangement)
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Dudeman

For those whom it may concern, I have made an incomplete MUS file for each of my arrangements. This will make it easier to make an MUS file for my arrangements. Please help! :-\

Dudeman

Animal Crossing: City Folk
Mr. Resetti's Theme*:
PDF
MIDI
MUS: Measures 1-3, 5-7, left hand

Added to the ODAL.

Dudeman

Super Mario 64
Bowser's Theme:
PDF
MIDI
MUS

Added to the ODAL.

Shadoninja

Mr. Resetti's Theme:

I think it'd be better if you used grace notes instead of the 32nd notes.
those 16th triplets could be replaced by a mordent.

Bowser's Theme:

feels a bit too slow. I think the tempo is actually 115

Dark Cave (Duet)*:

try to keep the parts balanced. you should give piano 2 the melody as well.

Secret Island*:

I'd replace those tied eighth notes with quarters except in between beat 2 and 3.
in the left hand, I'd make the rhythms staccato quarter note, eighth rest, eighth note tied to a quarter, quarter.
47-50 - is it necessary to have those notes in the bass that low?
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Dudeman

Resetti's Theme: Fixed.

Bowser's Theme: Using this as my source, I'm very sure that I'm correct.

Dark Cave (Duet): It's a one piano duet, so the piano 2 has the base line. What, you want me to have the two players cross their hands over each other?

Secret Island:
...there are none besides between beats 2 and 3.
Fixed.
Yes: listen.

Shadoninja

Bowser's Theme:
it's fine then.

Dark Cave (Duet):

if it's a one piano duet, why are there two grand staves with treble and bass clefs in each of them? if you wanted to make a proper "four hand" duet, you'd have piano 1 renamed "primo" and piano 2 renamed "secondo". also primo should have both hands in treble clef and secondo should have both hands in bass clef(with exceptions).
also even if it was for one piano, the melody and that accompany part would clash.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Dudeman

Quote from: Shadoninja on July 23, 2011, 05:00:27 PMif it's a one piano duet, why are there two grand staves with treble and bass clefs in each of them?

Because Finale Notepad can't change clef. Look at my PDF--it's correct.