News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

"Say something nice about the person above you" game

Started by universe-X, June 12, 2011, 09:29:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toby

Awh thankyou Blueflower!

Blueflower is a Dark Horse to me when it comes to TWG, he's always one to look out for! If he's active more and makes a few more constuctive posts here and then, he'd be the ultimate one to look out for!

SlowPokemon

You...like arguing? You tend to overdo it in TWG which shows you're having fun, I guess.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Kman96

Slow's obsession with Professor Layton is something that I really admire. He's like a walking Layton encyclopedia which I believe would be vital to have in the case of any inexplicable mystery in which a gentleman's service would be required... ::)
Party Hard!
[close]

EFitTrainr

Sorry, but who's kman again?

loljk, you're the best irl friend a shadowkirby could ask for.
I like food.

Nebbles

shadowkirby is always lovely to talk to and always fun to have doctor who related chats with :3
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SuperFireKirby

I've gots a problem with you Nebbles. I can't possibly think of all the awesomeness that is you. BUT GOD DAMNIT, I HAVE TO TRY.

You're a sane person I can rant about Legend of Korra with. That's a rarity on the internet. I've been active on enough fansites to know well enough. Your LP's a sooper coll. I'm sad to say I've only seen a few, but they were awesthum. Your art stuffs makes me uber jelly, so I hate you for that. Jerk, being talented. And I think you're a Doctor Who fan as well, which automatically puts you in the NSM Sooper Coll Person Club, cuz you like both Doctor Who and Avatar. And you pull off the Fionna hat FABULOUSLY.

Overall, you're just a fantastic person. Absolutely fantastic.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Waddle Bro

A girl that likes Doctor Who?! :O I think I'm in love.

Anyways, SFK likes Top Gear and Doctor Who which means you're an insanely coll person, your posts make me laugh and I hope I get to know you better. :D

Bubbles

Waddle, you can speak 3 different languages when Im struggling with 2 :P Plus your related to Fsm so that an extra 9999999999999 coll points.

I just realized how weird it is that we call you "Waddle". I know its the Kirby character but I still think of people waddling around.

Kman96

Bubbz is totes cool. Although I'm not into Avatar/Legend of Kora, etc (or at least not YET ;)), she is awesome at like everything. I especially love how she's traveling herself through the wonderful mysteries of Professor Layton. They are amazing games, and she is an amazing person! :D
Party Hard!
[close]

Jub3r7

People in this thread keep saying that others are awesome because of something they like in common, but personally, I think that everything different about you also makes you awesome! While I'm a dr who fan too, that trait isn't what makes you awesome. You, kman, are just awesome for being yourself.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Kman96 on January 02, 2013, 01:16:37 AMI'm not into Avatar/Legend of Kora, etc (or at least not YET ;))
This needs major fixing.

Anyways, Jub is like the bro of bros. I remember back in the day when some people who thought they were clever called you BigSig. Or was that not you? I'm an old geezer, I can't remember. But that's beside the point. You sensible, clever, and a guiding light of reasonable-ness on an NSM that seems to be straying from it.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

Jub made out with me last night

Also SFK is usually bizarre enough to amuse me and make me lol despite telling me my tastes are TERRIBLE. JERK. But he loves super awesome things so I can't be seriously mad at him.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Toby

SlowPokemon is a very wise guy, I use to get mixed up between him and Spitllama, but with Spit's new avatar I'm fine now. Slow  's play in TWG is very good and I always try to watch out for him no matter what team I'm on!

SuperFireKirby

Wolf

Super fire Kirby is a nice guy who put over 6000 posts.
Probably the average of 1 to 2 posts every day.
The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic