News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

"Say something nice about the person above you" game

Started by universe-X, June 12, 2011, 09:29:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yugi

orly?

FSM is a rather funny person, the majority of the time he is funny, although sometimes he can be sexist.

Although I AM THE LADIES MAN.

Toby

Yugi is a kinda strange, but his strangeness is what just makes you burst out laughing at his jokes :P. Yugi's cool and he has an afro omg.

FSM-Reapr

SlowPokemon

You're obviously into receiving compliments, as you keep posting here
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Kman96

SlowPokemon.

I love you. You're smart, and yer eyes be purty, and i think yer musical ability to compose and critique is so fantabulous i can't stand it anymore. Be myne.

EDIT: /ThrowingMyselfAtYou
Party Hard!
[close]

Waddle Bro

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on March 02, 2013, 03:03:43 AMyou're kinda cool
This made me lol

Kman is super cool, I like his taste of everything. You should play more TWG mister!!!

Yugi

Waddle has a very interesting sense of humor, which is what I like about him.

That and he has ludicolo in his sig.

FSM-Reapr

Yugi is generous, young man. Although I still don't get his Final Fantasy jokes or references, I bet they'd be awsm.
I admit that I didn't like you first, but nowadays I think you as a very chill person.
Also you're a young talent in TWG, one of the best NSMers so high five

Toby

FSM-Reapr

Bubbles

Nebbles

Bubbles is a kind person and fantastic artist :3
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Kman96

ugh, I wanted to do Berbbles...oh well :(

Nebbles is very talented at painting, and cosplaying, and lets-playing, and also Nebbles-s-ing. She's so good at lots of other things that I'm probably no good at. Oh, and she's pretty! :3
Party Hard!
[close]

Bubbles

Quote from: Kman96 on March 13, 2013, 04:09:02 PMNebbles-s-ing
I was about to say how I read that as "nebb-blessing" (Nebbles is the new pope :3) but then you changed it :(

Kman is Kman that should be enough but im continuing. He is extremely talented at eating food while naked, and I dont think many other people can claim to that trait

EDIT: wait did you change it or am i crazy

Kman96

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on March 13, 2013, 04:11:39 PMHe is extremely talented at eating food while naked, and I dont think many other people can claim to that trait
xDDD Woo hoo!

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on March 13, 2013, 04:11:39 PMI was about to say how I read that as "nebb-blessing" (Nebbles is the new pope :3) but then you changed it :(
sowwy, I wanted to make it pronounceable. but I think I made it worse.

Bubbles is long, dark and attractive. She has tall reddish hair and prefers long walks on the beach and/or trips up to Alaska to meet strangers on a once and a lifetime vacation. Her drawing addiction has taken her life by storm and propelled her into partnership with one of the *AHEM* collest writers on this forum for a sekwit project, and she has such a big heart that she falls in love and proposes to people without letting them kno first.

But it's ok, because it's BUBBLES! :DDDDDD
Party Hard!
[close]