News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

"Say something nice about the person above you" game

Started by universe-X, June 12, 2011, 09:29:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Dudeman is so amazingly sarcastic that you don't know if he's complimenting you or not it can always make you laugh and put a smile on your face.
what is shitpost

FireArrow

You get in all those heated debates and always come out as the person who never spoke one ill word, which I think is extremely impressive for someone your age. also dat piano tech skill
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Quote from: FireArrow on January 02, 2016, 12:13:12 AMalso dat piano tech skill
All these people say I play really well but haven't seen me play
I think NSM is spying on me guys aggh

I'm sowwy FireArrow I'm not sure I know you well enough to say anything actually worth reading (things that're beyond the "you're cool and nice", which you are, but I mean no shit)

fk
skip me
what is shitpost

braix

I love you for this quote and I'm going to use it every chance I get.
Quote from: FireArrow on January 02, 2016, 12:08:08 AMi feel very aroused right now
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

SlowPokemon

Braixen has more common sense than anyone else on this website, and while I've never considered the option of him being a new Global Mod here, I think he was an excellent choice.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles

I really enjoying reading what you have to say, and while we've had past altercations, I'm glad we're at least friends today.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

BrainyLucario

You're always there to help people who have undertale questions..your always encouraging and have great taste in music!
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Pianist Da Sootopolis

what is shitpost

Yellow

you got to 900 posts without spamming (too much.) I'm proud of you, son.
your arrow creates a fire in my heart like none other
Spoiler
[close]

E. Gadd Industries

Your fruit idea was great! It really made me smile, opening my inbox to a big picture of a lemon (ironic, right?) And then seeing your thread devoted just to people talking about the fruit they received... That was much needed, something random, and yet, so relevant! You make NSM a much more interesting place to be!
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Dudeman

E. Gadd's super enthusiastic about everything.

And I mean everything. ‎( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

BrainyLucario

Dudeman is a person who cannot be compared. He's got a funny( sometimes cold) sense of humor. Like for instance in The Werewolf games, I accidentally typed dideman instead of Dudeman, the reply he left made me laugh for a good while.

Quote from: Dudeman on January 06, 2016, 10:02:18 AMI dunno man that's a good question
that dideman guy is a pretty chill dude
I've also gotta hand it to him, some of the puns he makes beat mine by a long shot. So kudo's to you Dudeman. Without you, NSM wouldn't be as fun to be on...i mean just look at what he adds to the site!
Quote from: Dudeman on January 06, 2016, 07:34:34 AMWell, it's officially the twelfth day of Christmas, everyone. Remember to celebrate by giving all of your valuables to a baby in a parking garage.
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

braix

BrainyLucario probably likes Pokemon so he's okay I guess ;)
He's nice though he's proved to get annoying with his puns sometimes. Props to Brainy for not taking his puns too far. I'm proud of you my child
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

Even with all the new members zorro's still the most talented
unmotivated

Dudeman

Behind it all, Noc is a guy who just wants to have a good time and make some memories along the way. Kudos to you, my friend.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book