News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

Bespinben's Arrangements! (020: "The Way Home" [帰り]~ PKMN Super Mystery Dungeon)

Started by Bespinben, July 02, 2011, 12:36:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xaoz

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 21, 2015, 01:34:43 PMthere's an alternate reasoning for that that some could point out :P

The first reply in this thread for hours just after my post only supports my statement! People love me!

Quote from: Bespinben on February 03, 2015, 07:49:27 PM
I give the Bespin seal of approval to Xaoz's critique (^o^)=b

Bespinben

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 21, 2015, 01:34:43 PMthere's an alternate reasoning for that that some could point out :P
I really hope that reason isn't because I'm making sheets for a game that the much of the PMD fanbase has disowned since the hype train crashed.
*why cruel world why*

Xaoz, on the other hand, with his Touch of Midas, instills life into this forlorn thread.
(Tbh, the whole Personal Arrangements section has dried up significantly lately)
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Xaoz

Quote from: Bespinben on February 21, 2015, 02:22:38 PM(Tbh, the whole Personal Arrangements section has dried up significantly lately)

People are just waiting for my personal arrangement thread. Just give me a few more days...

Latios212

Quote from: Bespinben on February 21, 2015, 02:22:38 PMI really hope that reason isn't because I'm making sheets for a game that the much of the PMD fanbase has disowned since the hype train crashed.
*why cruel world why*
Pretty sure the reason people aren't posting here is mostly because there's only so many ways to say "AWESOME! ;D" Mostly the reason why I don't post here more often is because I can't really give any helpful feedback, because of inexperience. Rest assured, though, I always check back here the second I get the notification!

Quote from: Bespinben on February 21, 2015, 02:22:38 PM(Tbh, the whole Personal Arrangements section has dried up significantly lately)
Agreed. I've been working on things recently, but they're not exactly presentable yet. I'll try to maybe post some of my better song fragments soon.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Xaoz

Quote from: Latios212 on February 21, 2015, 02:56:35 PMMostly the reason why I don't post here more often is because I can't really give any helpful feedback, because of inexperience.

Doesn't stop me!

braix

Erm
Can you make Post Town into two separate sheets? Idk how to do it myself...
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Bespinben

Select "File", and then from the drop-down list, click "Extract Parts" ;)

braix

Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Bespinben

Hey Braixen, I was wondering.... since I'm getting close up to Desperation (Super Light) in my PMD-3DS arrangement project, I was wondering if you'd be OK with me reworking your arrangement, possibly as a pseudo-replacement. It's a simple song, so I imagine I wouldn't end up changing tooooo much from yours, but I just don't want to trample all over the work of the very few people that actually gave the game's music some love on the piano (you, Insig, and Dusk) before my coming.

braix

Bespinben

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 25, 2015, 05:49:30 PMBespinben is, at best, a warm up. Trust me.
I accept your challenge good sir!

I've been watching a lot of ragtime piano lately (especially of Tom Brier's VG renditions), and I felt the ending credits of SML2 was kinda just asking for this sort of treatment. So, here's my homage to both Maestro and Tom Brier :) Enjoy~

[GB] Super Mario Land 2

"Staff Roll" (Quasi-virtuoso edition):
[MUS] [MIDI] [PDF]
[MP3]

DonValentino

Ah I've always loved this song, even more than SMW Credits theme. Impressive work.

Waddle Bro

Bespinben

Quote from: Waddle Bro on February 28, 2015, 04:59:40 AMIt has that Broadway musical vibe that I love, it's amazing~
Quote from: DonValentino on February 28, 2015, 03:08:53 AMAh I've always loved this song, even more than SMW Credits theme. Impressive work.
Hehe, thanks guys :) I don't do much Mario, so I'm glad the one I did do has been received well. And yeah, I don't think Ragtime is quite the right word; Broadway show-tune sounds better. Who knows, maybe I can even pull the strings and get this on-site if I'm lucky (Dahans' version isn't exactly note-for-note either)

Youtube video now up:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JN8scOQV3AM

MaestroUGC

That was neat, but...uh I fail to see the "a la Maestro" in it. Sure it was flashy, but you didn't really...do anything with it, and that's something I've been trying to get away from: flash without substance.

Still, good work.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.