News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

Bespinben's Arrangements! (020: "The Way Home" [帰り]~ PKMN Super Mystery Dungeon)

Started by Bespinben, July 02, 2011, 12:36:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

don't give up you can start from the end of the ost and get a few songs before he catches up!
unmotivated

cashwarrior1

Bespinben

Quote from: cashwarrior1 on March 27, 2016, 06:42:10 PMI was probably just going to do Magikarp Festival.

Oh, you needn't worry about me beating you to that OST -- this guy already beat both of us!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLe-JQ9vnkU
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

cashwarrior1

Nitro Indigo

Nitpick: "Don't Ever Forget..." (from Explorers) is the only music you don't list both the fan and official names for.
To go off on a tangent here, I Don't Want to Say Goodbye and Fogbound Lake (Time Gear) seem to be the only fan name for PMD2 music that people still use despite the Sky Jukebox existing. There's also Stirrings of Hope, which everyone calls Theme of Hope despite there being an in-game sound test (I personally use "Theme of Hope" to refer to the motif rather than a specific piece), and Bittercold Phase 2, which I actually don't know the official name of because I never got a high enough rank to unlock it in Music Paradise, and I can't find a Music Paradise listing anywhere on the internet.
Also, a lot of PMD1 music now has official names thanks to the GTI DLC: Gardevoir in a Dream (Gardevoir Appears, Benevolent Spirit), The Escape (Run Away), Time to Say Good-Bye... (Parting/Farewell), A New Adventure (Buried Relic, not sure why they didn't just use the dungeon name), The Giant Star Approaches! (World Calamity), Battle With Rayquaza (VS. Rayquaza, not-Defy the Legends), and The End (Rescue Team) (the credits theme). Of course, it's going to be hard to get everyone using the official names after all these years, but that's not going to stop me from using them.
Chunsoft also randomly decided to put an article in front of Time Gear, which is funny because when I first played Gates to Infinity, my team was called the Time Gear, so I left it playing a lot.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

Tobbeh99

Nice Arrangement Ben! Also really good-looking video! The game has a really good ost, thinking about doing Haunted House.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Nitro Indigo

What do the colours of the track names in the Gates to Infinity section mean?
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

Bespinben

Ah, well that's all outdated now since I moved onto a different format, but since you're curious, I used Green to mean "complete" and Purple to signify something that wasn't entirely mine (like one of Dusk's sheets).

Once I get my website up and running though, I won't have to bother with silly BBCode ever again, bwhahaha!

Th3Gavst3r

Quote from: Bespinben on April 02, 2016, 02:10:20 AMOnce I get my website up and running though, I won't have to bother with silly BBCode ever again, bwhahaha!

Oh no, he's TRANSCENDING

mikey

you'll just be using HTML, which exchanges [] tags for <> tags and allows you to do silly stuff with INTERNET.  Exciting.
unmotivated

Bespinben

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

TheMarioPianist

Quote from: Latios212 on April 07, 2016, 02:09:52 PMTHAT THING YOU DID AT 0:26
It reminds me of a common Latios-ism... ;D

Back to the actual point of this, website looks great Ben! Definitely an upgrade from BBCode!
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

cashwarrior1

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.