News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

Pet peeves!

Started by Nebbles, July 15, 2011, 10:25:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

Quote from: BoywithoutaFairy on December 14, 2015, 09:46:50 PMWell the way she posted it comes across as stereotyping and it is in fact not a fact. NOT ALL AMERICANS ARE SELFISH BASTARDS
Did you look at the context of the post at all? Maybe go back a page from that quote and you'll see.

Trainer Ave

I read all the pages leading up to it. I have an issue with the way it was posted. IT WAS NOT ONLY AMERICANS MAKING FUN OF JAPAN. While I feel like it was wrong for people to make fun of Japan in the first place, I also saw some people in Europe and even Asia making fun of Japan. 'They bombed Pearl Harbor they deserve it." WTH. The fact that people say this has nothing to do with the fact that they are American. I agree that there are problematic people in this world that say stupid things but it is not just in America. Besides, I've heard a lot worse.
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

Dude

Lol it was 4 years ago. Get over it.

Trainer Ave

I take comments when I see them. But whatever, discussion over. Now I'd still like to know what this conversation
http://forum.ninsheetmusic.org/index.php?topic=7880.0
was about
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

Dude

My pet peeve: when idiots bring up things from 4 years ago that no one cares about

Olimar12345

I have a pet peeve: when you drop your spoon as soon as you get your ice cream and have left the kitchen. It's like "man, now everything is ruined."
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Trainer Ave

Mine: when people call me an idiot and don't know a damn thing about me
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

MaestroUGC

Alright Mr. Boy, I suggest you take a 15 minute break and cool down. There's no reason to get that upset over something that was said 4 years ago on an internet forum.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Trainer Ave

I don't even care anymore. I'm just trying to figure out what exactly shadowkirby was trying to say with his "NSM Conspiracy Theories Topic". Angry? Nah.

Thank God for ADHD! It makes negative emotions go away quickly
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

Olimar12345

Well that conversation doesn't exactly fit this "pet peeve" topic very well, you know?

Dudeman

Quote from: BoywithoutaFairy on December 14, 2015, 10:08:56 PMI'm just trying to figure out what exactly shadowkirby was trying to say with his "NSM Conspiracy Theories Topic".
Old reference to a former member who shall remain nameless and far from our collective thoughts. There. Explanation.

Also yes, Olimar, that is the worst.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Trainer Ave

So I'm just trying to understand here. Was he saying I was a double? A second account or something?
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

Dudeman

Message me/someone in the know about it on Skype or over PM's. This discussion should be kept out of this topic.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book