News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

Pet peeves!

Started by Nebbles, July 15, 2011, 10:25:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fabbemannen

Quote from: Roz~ on July 17, 2011, 02:22:45 PMRetards who think that Rick Rolling and internet memes are LOLZ SO FUNNEH and spam them all over the place. Bitches get over it.
♫♪Never gonna give it up♪♫
I only rick-roll good songs
Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 17, 2011, 04:50:31 PM:P exactly (lol even though I kind of am one). Cursing is often helpful--even necessary--to get a point across.

Besides..they're just words.
You think that's bad, my mom once told me to stop using bad language when I said, "oh that sucks"
http://brawlinthefamily.keenspot.com/2011/02/24/314-cocoon-intermission-a/
Quote from: Dudeman on July 17, 2011, 08:07:18 PMYep. Does anyone remember my topic? You know, the one that got locked after one day?
I wanted to post a nice pic in it :-X
Quote from: Nebbles on July 17, 2011, 08:22:02 PMI also can't stand people who can't accept your opinions on something. Like, holy crap, we have a negative/different/whatever opinion on whatever you like. Sorry we're not ass-kissing your idol/favourite thing/whatever. GET. OVER. IT.
Another thing on my list. Especially between xbox/playstation/nintendo
Quote from: Dudeman on July 17, 2011, 08:55:10 PMThis has never actually happened to me: Six-year-olds playing CoD on XBox Live.
Another thing on my list: Annoying kids playing games they shouldn't and speaking like they have played it longer than they have lived (voicechat -.-) CS and COD especially

Oh, and stop posting so much! It takes so long to read through...

Winter

Quote from: fabbemannen on July 18, 2011, 08:56:35 AMOh, and stop posting so much! It takes so long to read through...

What's a forum?

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: fabbemannen on July 18, 2011, 08:56:35 AM♫♪Never gonna give it up♪♫
I only rick-roll good songs
THERE'S ONLY ONE SONG YOU CAN RICK ROLL WITH, BITCH, AND THAT SONG SUCKS

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Dudeman

Smoking, drugs, and alcohol. (Whew!)
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Bespinben

I totally agree with you Dudeman.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: winterkid09 on July 18, 2011, 09:24:07 AMWhat's a forum?
Not somewhere you have a conversation with a single person that could be done through a chat program.

me irl
[close]

universe-X

When people make long, confusing posts to read like the first one on this page.

Bespinben

lolies I agree to that too, universe-x

I'm not even sure if Fabbemannen even posted a pet peeve of his in that long post.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Roz~

Quote from: Dudeman on July 18, 2011, 11:47:54 AMSmoking, drugs, and alcohol. (Whew!)

Alcohol is the shit. Smoking is okay. I don't care about drugs.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SuperFireKirby

Yes alcohol IS the shit. Especially when it comes to causing fatal car accidents and allowing husbands to bypass any morals and beat their wives and children. Great shit you got there

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Roz~

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on July 18, 2011, 01:01:28 PMYes alcohol IS the shit. Especially when it comes to causing fatal car accidents and allowing husbands to bypass any morals and beat their wives and children. Great shit you got there

If people are retarded enough to drive after they drank then it's not my fucking problem. Same goes with twats beating their wives. I don't care about children. Drinking a couple of beers or wine with your friends is okay. Can't help but laugh at people who hate alcohol.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

DrP

Smoking is disgusting. The first time I drove from Boston to NS with my dad and step-mom (both heavy smokers at the time), they probably went through an entire carton in the 8 hours. That was hellish and I will never smoke

Alcohol is good in small quantities (like in cooking or a glass of Pinot Noir at dinner) -- it works to have a taste for it. I've sampled some different types of alcohol/liquor to determine what suits me and what doesn't. I never take it over the line. (Tequila is disgusting)

Drugs are just bad. Even when legal -- except pot, cause it relaxes those terminally ill people (Yes, I did vote yes on Prop 19)

Nebbles

I find smoking to be absolutely disgusting. It reeks, and it can kill you. Alcohol is all right in moderation. Drugs are just... I dunno. Don't mess your life up with these sorts of things.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: drpamplemousse on July 18, 2011, 01:30:48 PMAlcohol is good in small quantities (like in cooking or a glass of Pinot Noir at dinner) -- it works to have a taste for it. I've sampled some different types of alcohol/liquor to determine what suits me and what doesn't. I never take it over the line. (Tequila is disgusting)

lol I don't think anyone on here talks more about getting completely hammered than you DRP.

DrP

I've only been truly trashed once. (and that's because I got iced [which means if someone finds an unopened vodka bottle that was purposely planted, they must chug it])

Other times i've been buzzed because of just the fact I hate the drunk feeling.