News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

Pet peeves!

Started by Nebbles, July 15, 2011, 10:25:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zunawe

Those dumb reality shows that my sister watches. Say Yes to the Dress, Storage Wars, etc. . . They annoy me to no end, just listening to them. Rgh!

Also, when you're eating a burger and you eat the bottom bun faster than the top bun and you end up with a hard-to-hold, lopsided burger.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

FSM-Reapr

I LOVE Storage Wars!!! Awesome show.

Zunawe

Noooo. They act so dumb, it makes me want to smash the TV. It would be better if it were just about cool things they find in places, but they just make it so annoying.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

blueflower999

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on July 14, 2012, 01:24:19 PMI LOVE Storage Wars!!! Awesome show.
Yuuuuuuuuuuup!  ;)

Quote from: Zunawe on July 14, 2012, 11:35:57 AMAlso, when you're eating a burger and you eat the bottom bun faster than the top bun and you end up with a hard-to-hold, lopsided burger.
YES. I hate it when people at McDonalds slap the buns off center.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

FSM-Reapr

Barry is BOSS! I love his humour! :D
I know it's acting, but I just love the show!

blueflower999

Quote from: Zunawe on July 14, 2012, 02:22:05 PMNoooo. They act so dumb, it makes me want to smash the TV. It would be better if it were just about cool things they find in places, but they just make it so annoying.
The entire show is about cool things they find in places...
Quote from: FSM-Reapr on July 14, 2012, 02:27:44 PMBarry is BOSS! I love his humour! :D
Same!
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Zunawe

Quote from: blueflower999 on July 14, 2012, 02:29:05 PMThe entire show is about cool things they find in places...
Sure, once you get past the cheesy rivalries and terrible acting that make you want to rip your ears out. Anyway, I'm not continuing this. I really hate the show, just my opinion.

I program things

Roz~

Quote from: Zunawe on July 14, 2012, 11:35:57 AMThose dumb reality shows that my sister watches. Say Yes to the Dress, Storage Wars, etc. . . They annoy me to no end, just listening to them. Rgh!

Omg yes. My brother watches Storage Wars, which is not the worst thing he watches... He enjoys watching Jersey Shore and 16 and Pregnant. Most retarded show ever.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: Roz~ on July 15, 2012, 07:59:12 AMHe enjoys watching Jersey Shore and 16 and Pregnant. Most retarded show ever.

All MTV shows are awful!

blueflower999

It bothers me when there's a series of games with lots of members, and they're all named with only numbers and no subtitles. The Mega Man series is obviously the biggest culprit of this.
Mega Man 1. Mega Man 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. X. Etc. How am I supposed to keep all these straight?! It would really help if they named them something like:
Mega Man. Mega Man 2: The Return of Dr. Wily. Etc. It would really bother me if they did this in the Zelda Series.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

the_last_sheikah

If they did that with Zelda, the timeline would be so much more confusing, like how Metroid II is the fourth-last game chronologically.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Zunawe

It's like the Star Wars dilemma all over again.

I program things

Shadoninja

Quote from: blueflower999 on July 15, 2012, 11:11:51 AMIt bothers me when there's a series of games with lots of members, and they're all named with only numbers and no subtitles. The Mega Man series is obviously the biggest culprit of this.
Mega Man 1. Mega Man 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. X. Etc. How am I supposed to keep all these straight?! It would really help if they named them something like:
Mega Man. Mega Man 2: The Return of Dr. Wily. Etc. It would really bother me if they did this in the Zelda Series.
Classic: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, Mega Man & Bass
X Series: X, X2, X3, X4, X5, X6, X7, X8

Since the Classic games follow the same basic storyline each game, Subtitles really wouldn't work. Else it would be like "The Return of Wily", "Wily Returns", "Wily Escapes", "Wily is Missing, "Wily's Time Machine", "Hotel Wily", "Wily of Gamelon".
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

SuperFireKirby

^YES

also, me thinks you are forgetting something blueflower:

Final Fantasy 1
Final Fantasy 2
Final Fantasy 3
Final Fantasy 4
Final Fantasy 5
Final Fantasy 6
Final Fantasy 7
Final Fantasy 8
Final Fantasy 9
Final Fantasy 10
Final Fantasy 11
Final Fantasy 12
Final Fantasy 13
Final Fantasy 14

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

blueflower999

^Don't they use roman numerals?

Dragon Quest does this too, I think.

Bulbear! Blueflower999