News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

Pet peeves!

Started by Nebbles, July 15, 2011, 10:25:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

K-NiGhT

Quote from: Nebbles on July 31, 2012, 07:09:46 PMyep, hate that too. Which is why I dread seeing a lot of family because I have to answer the same dumb questions...

"You been good?"

"How's school?"

"You still playing piano?"
(no, I suddenly lost the ability)

"You have a girlfriend/boyfriend yet?"

"OTHER REALLY ANNOYING QUESTIONS?"
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

DrP

^They are annoying, but if given a free chance to talk about the "greatest" stuff I've done, I'll do it.

Isn't that what families do, try and 1UP each other with everything.

SlowPokemon

I don't :P I typically only tell my family about what I'm good at if they specifically ask me about it or my dad makes me tell them. Because a lot of my family is really show-offy like that :P
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

FSM-Reapr

It has soon been 8 months and people still congratulates me 'cause I made it to the A. IT'S SOOO ANNOYING!!! DX
And K-N, best example questions evar! XD

Zunawe

You made it to the A? If this is something I should understand, please forgive my ignorance.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

FSM-Reapr

lol, apparently I don't advertise that enough! XD

Zunawe

In restaurants when they have music on, and all you can hear is the bass. And it repeats the same thing. And repeats. And repeats. And repeats. . .
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

FSM-Reapr

I hate people who's family has bribed the Academy bosses, just to make their kid a success. Seriously, there is this one student who's filthy rich, but hasn't got much skill. I worked my ass off, and he "donates" 100k and makes in the A! World is corrupted, I tell you!

CORRUPTED!

SuperFireKirby

Welcome to human society.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

GigyasUnleashed

Those Youtube comments that say things like "92 percent of teenagers today listen to rap and pop, repost this if you're part of the 8 percent who listen to REAL music!!"

Or those ones that list a bunch of popular artists and a bunch of classic rock artists, like "They listen to Justin Beiber, I listen to Led Zeppelin!"

They're just stupid, I think.

FluteNinja

Quote from: Zunawe on August 07, 2012, 07:51:55 PMIn restaurants when they have music on, and all you can hear is the bass. And it repeats the same thing. And repeats. And repeats. And repeats. . .

My friends call that rally music.  Dum-dum-dum-dum...
Quote from: garlicbananas on July 09, 2012, 08:10:42 PM
Birth of a Child: Holy Diver - Dio
As fog pours out of the womb, my baby emerges with sword in hand and unleashing his battlecry.  Just like his old man.

Zunawe

I program things

NasiDe

I hate it when Ichigo's Sheet Music randomly bans me or throws me out of the usual member list into the validation pile for absolutely no reason. I'm in a small group of people that works on arranging every single song from Kingdom Hearts possible and when I'm trying to keep up with the others like I do and suddenly my best way of contact with everyone is ruined (repeatedly) just because of who the hell knows what, it frustrates me to no end.

Had to get that out somewhere and this seemed like a good place.

Shadoninja

Quote from: Ganondorf on August 20, 2012, 09:10:36 AMI hate it when Ichigo's Sheet Music randomly bans me or throws me out of the usual member list into the validation pile for absolutely no reason. I'm in a small group of people that works on arranging every single song from Kingdom Hearts possible and when I'm trying to keep up with the others like I do and suddenly my best way of contact with everyone is ruined (repeatedly) just because of who the hell knows what, it frustrates me to no end.

Had to get that out somewhere and this seemed like a good place.
Ichigo's sucks.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

SlowPokemon

Ichigo's is literally the lowest of the low as far as sheet music goes, I hate their arrangements even worse than some of ours (which are pretty bad btw, idk how half of them were accepted to the site)
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.