News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

Pet peeves!

Started by Nebbles, July 15, 2011, 10:25:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubbles

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on November 25, 2012, 01:23:31 PMThe Amazing World of Gumball and The Regualr Show are my favourite cartoon network cartoons, I don't want anything else on cartoon network :P
No.

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Ruto on November 25, 2012, 09:41:16 AMWhen guys wear sweatpants -.-

Hey they happen to work well when its cold out and I have to go on a run D:

me irl
[close]

Dude

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on November 25, 2012, 01:24:32 PMNo.
Regular Show is perty great. So is Adventure Time. Everything else on CN(besides maybe Young Justice) is pretty awful.

So how fucking terrible is The Annoying Orange? It makes me want to punch toddlers in the mouth it's so bad. <Theres the pet peeve so this post can be relevant

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on November 25, 2012, 09:59:04 PMRegular Show is perty great. So is Adventure Time. Everything else on CN(besides maybe Young Justice) is pretty awful.
Disagree. They're like acid trips... in the worst way possible.  :o

Pet peeves: Cartoon Network rarely/never shows old shows (or many good shows, for that matter...); only Boomerang. :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on November 25, 2012, 10:01:15 PMDisagree. They're like acid trips... in the worst way possible.  :o
Fun Fact: Regular Show actually spawned from a cartoon short about two gas station workers tripping on acid.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on November 25, 2012, 10:03:21 PMFun Fact: Regular Show actually spawned from a cartoon short about two gas station workers tripping on acid.

What is happening to cartoons...
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Kman96

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on November 25, 2012, 10:03:21 PMFun Fact: Regular Show actually spawned from a cartoon short about two gas station workers tripping on acid.
OMG I SAW THAT. It was hilarious.

Anyone care for some Uncle Grandpa, anyone? You have to watch this.

Party Hard!
[close]

EFitTrainr

DON'T WATCH IT HE TRIED TO SHOW IT AT MY BIRTHDAY PARTY AND EWWWW
I like food.

Zunawe

When two light switches that control the same light don't match when the light is off.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

SuperFireKirby

^THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Yugi

SuperFireKirby

Because sluts cause earthquakes. Don't you know anything about SCIENCE?

Ruto

When men disrespect women -.-

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.