News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

Pet peeves!

Started by Nebbles, July 15, 2011, 10:25:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yugi

When I get punished for rules that are non existant until after the rule breaking.

IM LOOKING AT YOU WADDLE.

blueflower999

When people keep pushing, and pushing, and pushing, and only make a conflict worse.

I'M LOOKING AT YOU, SOCIALFOX!

And you, Raymondbl a few years ago
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Zunawe

Quote from: SocialFox on December 05, 2012, 01:22:17 PMWhen I get punished for rules that are non existant until after the rule breaking.

Okay, if you have a problem with the host, don't play his games. It's a very simple fix.

People who use "hashtags" and texting abbreviations in real life. I know somebody who says the individual letters in "lol" instead of just laughing, and I want to shoot her every time she does.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

the_last_sheikah

Quote from: Zunawe on December 05, 2012, 02:21:54 PMPeople who use "hashtags" and texting abbreviations in real life. I know somebody who says the individual letters in "lol" instead of just laughing, and I want to shoot her every time she does.
What if you say lol as a word, not letters?
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

MoboMoga

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on December 05, 2012, 02:40:35 PMWhat if you say lol as a word, not letters?

Haha things like "rofl" "lmao".
What if you wouldn't actually laugh, but just say "Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing"  out loud

Yugi

Quote from: blueflower999 on December 05, 2012, 02:07:03 PMWhen people keep pushing, and pushing, and pushing, and only make a conflict worse.

I'M LOOKING AT YOU, SOCIALFOX!

And you, Raymondbl a few years ago
I mean that I was told off for a rule that wasn't in existince until someone mentioned it.

Waddle Bro

Quote from: SocialFox on December 05, 2012, 01:22:17 PMWhen I get punished for rules that are non existant until after the rule breaking.

Quote1. Players are not allowed to reveal their PMs or conversations with the host to anyone else. This includes (and is not limited) to: forwarding the PM to any other player, showing a screenshot of the PM, or copypasta'ing the PM info into the thread or to another player. Players are not allowed to reveal conversations - with the Host - relating to the game to any other player.
I believe this includes role PMs that the host sent to the player.

Also God, you're starting to piss the crap out of me.

Yugi

Quote from: Waddle Bro on December 05, 2012, 11:35:47 PMI believe this includes role PMs that the host sent to the player.

Also God, you're starting to piss the crap out of me.
Oh.

And Sorry.

KefkaticFanatic

No bickering, children.

me irl
[close]

Mashi

That rule only applies to Players, actually, not people outside the game.
Whether Players may tell those people outside the game whether revealing any information is okay would also be to the Host's discretion, however.  So if the Host says contrary to the rule, Players are forbidden from exchanging such information even to those not playing.

FSM-Reapr

I am just wondering about the "anyone else" part. ???

Also, when German people dub every good show and movie BADLY. :(

Yugi

Glacia's Glailie used EXPLOSION.

*has to start Elite Four again*

Waddle Bro

lol aren't you doing a nuzlocke run?

Yugi

Waddle Bro

Quote from: SocialFox on December 09, 2012, 09:42:50 PMNo. Not yet.
I remember seeing you posting that you started it and you had a Wurmple, Poochyena and your starter. :-\