News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

Pet peeves!

Started by Nebbles, July 15, 2011, 10:25:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Agreed. Socks are pretty awesome.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Shadoninja

Tutorial videos that are nothing but some asshole typing text in notepad.
People with unnecessarily long video intros.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Nebbles

Intros annoy me, especially in LPs. excuse you I don't need a 20 second intro with your name on it and some annoying music, I want to see your newest episode.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Zunawe

Quote from: Shadoninja on December 16, 2012, 09:08:45 PMTutorial videos that are nothing but some asshole typing text in notepad.
People with unnecessarily long video intros.
Im to tech u how 2 unzup fi *backspace backspace backspace backspace backspace* unzip files
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Waddle Bro

Long intros aren't bad as long as they are well made.

Although, I adore JoshJepson's intro.

blueflower999

I adore the Nerd's intro.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Zunawe

I hate it when people crawl toward swords or spears in movies, and then, when they're a few inches away from grabbing it, they stop moving and reach for it with their fingertips.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Nebbles

But they do that for dramatic effect, duh. XD

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Bubbles

Idk if this has been said before, but people who overly curse because it makes them cool. This usually goes hand in hand with "people who think they're hot shit"

Also how my Latin teacher scratches her back on the chalkboard ledge. Yes, you read that right. As if her constantly calling everyone stupid and complaining about us isnt distracting enough

MoboMoga

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on December 17, 2012, 08:02:58 PMIdk if this has been said before, but people who overly curse because it makes them cool. This usually goes hand in hand with "people who think they're hot shit"

Also how my Latin teacher scratches her back on the chalkboard ledge. Yes, you read that right. As if her constantly calling everyone stupid and complaining about us isnt distracting enough

YES! It's so annoying when they curse in everything they say. If they would like to say "What, we have homework?!?", they say "What the fuck, that bitch gave us motherfucking hoework?!? That son of a bitch" or whatever idiotic thing they say.

Waddle Bro

Nebbles

There's really nothing wrong with swearing...

MoboMoga

Quote from: Nebbles on December 17, 2012, 10:16:27 PMThere's really nothing wrong with swearing...

What if he meant..
Quote from: Waddle Bro on December 17, 2012, 09:51:26 PMI curse a lot because I try to be cool... ._.

and besides, one shouldn't swear unless they feel an extremely emotional emotion (?)...