News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

Pet peeves!

Started by Nebbles, July 15, 2011, 10:25:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThatGamer

I hate friends that only talk about science and Minecraft, and nothing else.
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

ZeldaFan

Quote from: braixen1264 on February 13, 2015, 08:08:21 AMI hate people that always reply with the like button in facebook chats.
Or people that poke you nonstop.
Or send game requests nonstop.
Or post a thousand pics of their dog/baby/husband
Or the girls who post how "amazing" their husband is every f***ing day

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Sebastian

I hate when people post nonstop.

Dude

ThatGamer

Quote from: mariolegofan on February 13, 2015, 09:42:41 AMI hate when people post nonstop.

Yeah I know, K-Night posts too often. :3
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Dude

Why do you keep ripping on k-night?

ThatGamer

He was just the first person that came to mind.

Sebastian

Quote from: ThatGamer on February 13, 2015, 09:44:31 AMYeah I know, ThatGamer posts too often. :3
ftfy

Btw, Knight doesn't post that often and he's nice.

Dude

Quote from: ThatGamer on February 13, 2015, 09:46:31 AMHe was just the first person that came to mind.
But lately you've only talked about him negatively. Is there a reason besides "o i was jsut thnkn bout hm"?

ThatGamer

Quote from: mariolegofan on February 13, 2015, 09:48:09 AMftfy

Btw, Knight doesn't post that often and he's nice.

Firstly, I was joking, I know you were referring too me.

And I never said he wasn't nice, in fact, we had a nice conversation on the SSB4 thread! We gonna friend each other on Miiverse!

Quote from: Dude on February 13, 2015, 09:49:00 AMBut lately you've only talked about him negatively. Is there a reason besides "o i was jsut thnkn bout hm"?

First of all, I use correct grammar and only correct grammar.

But no really, we're friends now! I was thinking about him because we just talked.

Sebastian

ThatGamer

*to me

You guys are always pointing out my flaws, would you like it if I pointed out yours?

K-NiGhT

Quote from: mariolegofan on February 13, 2015, 09:42:41 AMI hate when people post nonstop.
It's funny because I was actually going to post this same thing.
Quote from: ThatGamer on February 13, 2015, 09:51:50 AMAnd I never said he wasn't nice, in fact, we had a nice conversation on the SSB4 thread! We gonna friend each other on Miiverse!
Look, I'm making an effort. But I have to point out that you posted 95 times yesterday. That's insane. You maybe need to tone it down just a little bit ;3
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

Sebastian

Quote from: ThatGamer on February 13, 2015, 09:55:59 AM*to me

You guys are always pointing out my flaws, would you like it if I pointed out yours?
I don't have a problem with your grammar. I have a problem with you saying you have good grammar when, in the same post, you don't.

Dude

Quote from: ThatGamer on February 13, 2015, 09:55:59 AMYou guys are always pointing out my flaws, would you like it if I pointed out yours?
try us