News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Pet peeves!

Started by Nebbles, July 15, 2011, 10:25:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThatGamer

But...that means Windows 9 was released? I never heard of it!
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Sebastian

No. They skipped Windows 9.....for some reason.

ThatGamer

That explains a lot...
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Sebastian

I think Windows 7 is the best.

King Sammer

My pet peeve is...
Spoiler
ThatGamer
[close]
Oh ho! What a performance! And what exotic garb you drape yourself in, challenger!

ThatGamer

Quote from: King Sammer on February 14, 2015, 04:09:44 PMMy pet peeve is...
Spoiler
ThatGamer
[close]

Wow nice. I've been doing my best to get better, you've been doing nothing to improve. :(

Quote from: mariolegofan on February 14, 2015, 04:07:48 PMI think Windows 7 is the best.

Totes.

Sebastian

ThatGamer

Quote from: mariolegofan on February 14, 2015, 04:14:40 PMMade mah day

I hate to say this to someone so nice, but that's kind of rude. You've changed, Mlf. You've changed.

King Sammer

Quote from: mariolegofan on February 14, 2015, 04:07:48 PMI think Windows 7 is the best.
I agree with you! For the first time in forever!
Oh ho! What a performance! And what exotic garb you drape yourself in, challenger!

ThatGamer

blueflower999

This is probably the worst page this thread has ever had. XD
Bulbear! Blueflower999

King Sammer

Sebastian

MaestroUGC

Quote from: King Sammer on February 14, 2015, 04:09:44 PMMy pet peeve is...
Spoiler
ThatGamer
[close]
This is in no way acceptable behavior. Air your grievances in private, don't harass people like this.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

ThatGamer

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 14, 2015, 04:22:41 PMThis is in no way acceptable behavior. Air your grievances in private, don't harass people like this.

I really owe you a lot of favors...you've made a lot of people stop harrasing me. Thanks, buddy.