Started by Nebbles, July 15, 2011, 10:25:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

christ what did i miss
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

MaestroUGC

Nothing at all. Move along, miss.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

ZeldaFan

I hate when people speed into my apartment complex at 2am blasting their subs so loud it shakes my windows... Some people have jobs early in the morning >:(

I have subs too that I like to play loud, but at least I turn them down when I get into the complex >:(

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Nebbles

Shitty communication. Can't be that hard to talk, right? It's not a fucking effort to talk to me.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

DrP

This is when I would be super passive aggressive and name my WiFi SSID "STOP BLASTING YOUR MUSIC FUCKERS"

ZeldaFan

Being passive aggressive is my MO :P

Quote from: Nebbles on March 11, 2015, 04:27:39 PMShitty communication. Can't be that hard to talk, right? It's not a fucking effort to talk to me.
Totally agree... And I have plenty of experience with that one

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

SlowPokemon

I fucking hate people praising Hans Zimmer as an incredible composer. I run into this ALL THE TIME and he just does not deserve all the goddam praise that is heaped upon him. Sure, his music is enjoyable and at times it is really quite good. But when people call him the end-all be-all of film score music or even music in general and act like they're so smart for coming to this conclusion I literally want to strangle them. For some reason people ignore all of the better composers in favor of him when the majority of his music amounts to simplistic, almost unlistenable shit and idc if you don't understand why that bothers me but it is seriously starting to make me go crazy.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Jompa

^I run into these people ALL THE TIMEEEEE!!!!
I was on vacation with my family two years ago, and I was scribling music all over the place like always, transcribing pokemon-music and composing stuff, and then my cousin came to me and went all like "I have a challenge for you: transcribe this orchestra music. You'd probably have to be the greatest musician of all time to transcribe something as complex as this". And I was like "oh, well I'm not promising anything" expecting something crazy. What he put on was Hans Zimmer, I think it was some Madagaskar-music, and I could write down the whole thing on one staff in 20 minutes. Complex, or just the only thing with (close to) real instruments you've ever heard?
Birdo for Smash

mikey

People who throw shopping carts around the lot
we literally HAVE CORRALS FOR CARTS WITH A BIG SIGN
unmotivated

Sebastian

Quote from: SlowPokemon on April 28, 2015, 11:43:34 AMI fucking hate people praising Hans Zimmer as an incredible composer. I run into this ALL THE TIME and he just does not deserve all the goddam praise that is heaped upon him. Sure, his music is enjoyable and at times it is really quite good. But when people call him the end-all be-all of film score music or even music in general and act like they're so smart for coming to this conclusion I literally want to strangle them. For some reason people ignore all of the better composers in favor of him when the majority of his music amounts to simplistic, almost unlistenable shit and idc if you don't understand why that bothers me but it is seriously starting to make me go crazy.
I agree......but you gotta admit, Hans Zimmer is decent right?
But John Williams is by far the best. :)

MaestroUGC

Hans Zimmer writes a few notes and calls it a day. He's very good at filling empty aural space, so there's that...
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

AwesomeYears

Why don't people praise my composing? :Œ

mikey

I like Pirates of the Carribean music it's catchy
unmotivated

Hero of Trains

I know this is late and all, but Nebbles, I would like you to read this. It's one of my favorite xkcd comics.  ;)
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

mikey

What does the title text say
unmotivated