News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

Pet peeves!

Started by Nebbles, July 15, 2011, 10:25:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

F. L. U. D. D.

Quote from: InsigTurtle on May 15, 2017, 01:19:14 PMKids who badly play Russian music on their accordion and whistling at the same time past midnight on a school night, and then start blasting rap music that shakes the whole goddamn building while they're still playing the shitty accordion and screaming and laughing
sorry I was just trying to learn my Russian Polka Songs while whistling!
E. Gadd for Mayor 2018
"Maybe someday, he'll invent something that doesn't suck."

Spoiler
[close]

LeviR.star

When people have so many pet peeves a topic takes up 100 pages. >:(
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Altissimo

Quote from: LeviR.star on May 16, 2017, 09:01:21 AMWhen people have so many pet peeves a topic takes up 100 pages. >:(

Pro tip: People are angry and want to complain a lot. I understand that you seem to be upset that so many people have pet peeves/rants to say but that's how humans work and it won't do anybody any good to consistently go around loudly saying "I wish people would stop having pet peeves/rants". In fact, it just pisses people off even more because then they feel like they're not allowed to be annoyed without having someone come and basically say "It's so unfortunate and upsetting that people are annoyed by things."

LeviR.star

Quote from: Altissimo on May 16, 2017, 09:21:23 AMPro tip: People are angry and want to complain a lot. I understand that you seem to be upset that so many people have pet peeves/rants to say but that's how humans work and it won't do anybody any good to consistently go around loudly saying "I wish people would stop having pet peeves/rants". In fact, it just pisses people off even more because then they feel like they're not allowed to be annoyed without having someone come and basically say "It's so unfortunate and upsetting that people are annoyed by things."

For gosh sake's Alti, that was a joke. A JOKE. I like this topic. It's actually remarkably funny that we have 100 pages now. Why do you always have to take everything I say so seriously? Honestly, it's getting annoying.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

E. Gadd Industries

5/16/17 The Internet (n.)- a place where people take everything seriously because they can't tell the difference between seriousness and sarcasm/jokes

5/16/17 Emojis (n.)- wonderful creations utilised to assist people in determining whether or not an Internet-based post is sarcastic and/or joking
See also: Emoticons

:P
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

AmpharosAndy

Pet peeve: when E. Gadd puts definitions everywhere gaaah! (Except it's funny hehe)
innit

Altissimo

Quote from: LeviR.star on May 16, 2017, 09:26:35 AMFor gosh sake's Alti, that was a joke. A JOKE. I like this topic. It's actually remarkably funny that we have 100 pages now. Why do you always have to take everything I say so seriously? Honestly, it's getting annoying.

Because you were kinda annoyed about the Rant Thread being so long and it would make sense that you were also annoyed about this?

I can't read minds. I "take everything you say so seriously" because there is nothing in your post history that would suggest I shouldn't take you seriously when you appeared to be serious about being upset about the Rant Thread.

Trainer Ave

What person uses an emoji when they're serious?
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: BoywithoutaFairy on May 16, 2017, 10:37:36 AMWhat person uses an emoji when they're serious?
See also: The point.

:P
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

LeviR.star

Quote from: Altissimo on May 16, 2017, 09:50:03 AMBecause you were kinda annoyed about the Rant Thread being so long and it would make sense that you were also annoyed about this?

If I were serious here, why would I have already posted 2 pet peeves before?

Quote from: BoywithoutaFairy on May 16, 2017, 10:37:36 AMWhat person uses an emoji when they're serious?

In this thread, not me.

AmpharosAndy

Pet peeve: when peeves isn't in the movies :'( and isn't a pet
innit

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Tl;dr: this is basically a secondary rant thread so chill out
what is shitpost

LeviR.star

When all of the teachers organize anchor tasks at the very end of the year.

AmpharosAndy

what's an anchor task?
innit

E. Gadd Industries

I can't define it, but I can give an example:

Andy, clean the rust off of this anchor!
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]